Am I big enough for her?

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 7-1/4 x 5-1/4. My girlfriend and I are in our mid-20s, and we've been having sex at least 3 or 4 times/week for almost 3 years. I'm essentially her first and only lover. In the beginning she used to cum like crazy: squirting, combination orgasms, and she once got off 10 times in one session. And I didn't even have to work for it. I could just lay there and let her ride herself to climax until she was exhausted. I used to think I was a real stud and fairly well hung. She started taking birth control about 3 months into the sexual relationship (we're lucky), and also worked herself off some psych meds (which are known to cause hypersexuality) about 1 year into the relationship. But I believe I noticed the frequency and intensity of her orgasms diminishing about 6 months in. And these days she only has about one orgasm each session, and usually only during her fertile period. If I really bust my ass I can get 2 or 3 but honestly I usually don't have the energy. Another factor is that I've recently begun using condoms. She used to love to climax at the exact time I blew my load, but she doesn't get nearly as much pleasure when I use a condom.

At first it seemed like I was almost too big. I had to enter slowly and cautiously even though she was always dripping wet, and she still winced. She also often winced and pushed me away if I went too deep. I used to love those reactions, but they don't seem to happen much these days. I know my dick didn't shrink so what the hell is going on? Has she simply loosened up and adjusted to my penis over the years? She has gained a little weight (still looks great), but could that have anything to do with it? I don't know much about this. I'm mildly worried now because I've been reading shit online that claims women need almost 6.5" around to be completely satisfied. I'm wondering if a thicker penis really would make her cum better and more often, or if it would be too much and hurt, or if it simply wouldn't matter. Not that it makes a difference in the end because I don't think there is any reliable way to substantially increase my thickness, and another man is out of the question. Over the years I've had the urge to shove some thick dildos in her pussy, almost 6" around. I've now discarded them because I don't want her to get used to that size and make myself seem even smaller in comparison.

I'm rambling. Just wanted to get some thoughts from women and maybe some straight guys would have insight. Is it possible that my penis is not quite big enough to satisfy anymore? Is it possible that she has adjusted and needs bigger? Or is her decrease in sex drive and pleasure more likely due to birth control, medication, etc. Is there anything I can try to increase my thickness?

TIA

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrap a thinly-sliced chicken breast around your tube before applying the condom. Next.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm about 7-1/4 x 5-1/4. My girlfriend and I are in our mid-20s, and we've been having sex at least 3 or 4 times/week for almost 3 years. I'm essentially her first and only lover. In the beginning she used to cum like crazy: squirting, combination orgasms, and she once got off 10 times in one session. And I didn't even have to work for it. I could just lay there and let her ride herself to climax until she was exhausted. I used to think I was a real stud and fairly well hung. She started taking birth control about 3 months into the sexual relationship (we're lucky), and also worked herself off some psych meds (which are known to cause hypersexuality) about 1 year into the relationship. But I believe I noticed the frequency and intensity of her orgasms diminishing about 6 months in. And these days she only has about one orgasm each session, and usually only during her fertile period. If I really bust my ass I can get 2 or 3 but honestly I usually don't have the energy. Another factor is that I've recently begun using condoms. She used to love to climax at the exact time I blew my load, but she doesn't get nearly as much pleasure when I use a condom.

At first it seemed like I was almost too big. I had to enter slowly and cautiously even though she was always dripping wet, and she still winced. She also often winced and pushed me away if I went too deep. I used to love those reactions, but they don't seem to happen much these days. I know my dick didn't shrink so what the hell is going on? Has she simply loosened up and adjusted to my penis over the years? She has gained a little weight (still looks great), but could that have anything to do with it? I don't know much about this. I'm mildly worried now because I've been reading shit online that claims women need almost 6.5" around to be completely satisfied. I'm wondering if a thicker penis really would make her cum better and more often, or if it would be too much and hurt, or if it simply wouldn't matter. Not that it makes a difference in the end because I don't think there is any reliable way to substantially increase my thickness, and another man is out of the question. Over the years I've had the urge to shove some thick dildos in her pussy, almost 6" around. I've now discarded them because I don't want her to get used to that size and make myself seem even smaller in comparison.

I'm rambling. Just wanted to get some thoughts from women and maybe some straight guys would have insight. Is it possible that my penis is not quite big enough to satisfy anymore? Is it possible that she has adjusted and needs bigger? Or is her decrease in sex drive and pleasure more likely due to birth control, medication, etc. Is there anything I can try to increase my thickness?

TIA

She isnt going to be having a "fertile" part of her cycle if she is on birth control. Why are you wearing condoms if she's on birth control? Why can't you be happy that she's orgasming, even if it's different than it used to be?

Why do you assume it is your thickness? Maybe she's enjoying things the way they are even if you aren't. And 3 years into the relationship there could be all sorts of relationship changes that could have nothing to do with your cock. It's just easier to blame her magically changing vagina on the "problems" (problems i can't even see in this post honestly)

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ok everybody else seems to want to be an asshole. I guess I'm in a better mood than everybody else tonight. I'll answer with something which might actually help a bit.
Birth control can throw a woman's sex drive into a tail spin (pun intended). I didn't know anything about this until I read an article a couple years ago in Playboy (sorry, don't remember which issue) about women and why they are attracted to a certain type of man. The main piece of info I got from the article was that, while on birth control, a woman will be attracted to a different type of man than she normally is during the rest of her life. The article was too deep for me to try to quote it or get medical with any of this, but I'm sure it is googleable. Birth control flips women's hormones around and actually changed their preference in mates for the time that they are on it. I had a girl fall totally in love with me and get engaged to me while on birth control, and then as soon as she stopped taking it, we couldn't stand each other. I truly believe that the birth control had something to do with it.
It might not be valid at all, but its worth looking in to. And if nothing else, at least I said something more than "your penis isn't a woman's issue" and told you to F-OFF.
(This wasn't a sph question whatsoever. It was an honest question about a concern which has crossed most of our minds at one time or another- the concern that our partner is losing interest in us sexually, which could lead to them losing interest in us completely) I don't know why everybody jumped on this guy for asking the question he did.
Big... bunch of... meanies...

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
On the other hand. It wouldn't kill you to put a picture up or SOMETHING to make it look like you are just some dude who is on his 327th profile because he keeps getting booted. You signed up 1 day ago and you're already navigating your way around the site to the point where you are starting threads? Seems fairly unlikely.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
So just to be clear, I'm the only one who's curious why a straight male, who has a girlfriend owns multiple dildo's? I'm not trying to be an asshole, it is just really interesting to me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your girlfriend may be feeling bad about herself because she's gained weight. She may also be affected by going off her meds. For instance, if they were for depression she may be experiencing depressive symptoms again.

For many people, the great sex they had at the beginning of a relationship will sort of level out over time. Hormones do strange things at the beginning of a relationship that can lead to fantastic sex. Once these hormones decline again you need to find other things to make your sex life great.

I think you probably need to look outside of your penis for the answer. Have you tried talking to her?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It could be birth control pills, which killed my sex drive (but it didn't make me desire "other" men.) It could be SSRIs, although my experience just made it difficult for me to orgasm, then no orgasm at all. I still wanted sex. It could be other meds.

I seriously doubt it's your penis. The problem is almost never his penis. It might be your technique, or how much romance there is in the relationship, or waning feelings towards you, or boredom, or how she feels about herself, but I doubt it's your penis.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Which moderator moved this thread into the "show off" forum, & which idiot suggested it? It's clealy a relationship issue, though the OP wanted a woman's perspective.

I do wonder about the intelligence running this site sometimes!

OP - you met a girl in your early 20's. Things change. Sex changes. After 3 years, I'm surprised that you're doing it so much at all, because you'll rarely ever get the intensity of those first 6 months.

Of course she's adjusted to you, but is she compensating? Does she do Kegels, or pelvic floor exercises, as these will help intensify the experience for you both.

It sounds like she's satisfied (you pretty much stated that the meds she was on probably helped her multiple Os), but you're clearly not - & this will get worse unless you talk to her. You've been rutting with each other for years - so there's no need to.be shy! And trust me, if by some miracle you still get as turned on by her now, as when you first met - this ain't gonna last either!

So start relating to each other now in order to avoid problems in the future.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nolbaby, tasha, subgirrl, petite, and crackoff - much appreciation for your helpful responses and genuine concern... the rest of you, probably think I'm a troll or something... I'm sure you get more than a few here so I can't really blame you. I'll just ask you nicely to please leave me alone then. I don't think I'm being ostentatious or harming anyone here by talking about my penis on a penis site (jeeze!) Sorry for posting in the wrong section. It was an accident. Crackoff is exactly right, I wanted a women's perspective. I understand my penis is not a women's issue but I thought my girlfriend's waning sex drive and difficulty orgasming could be considered a women's issue. Guess I'm just crazy.

To answer a few legitimate questions: I use condoms because birth control is not effective enough, especially when she screws up and takes her ring out a week early, or when she is on other medication, etc. It's also less messy and reduces the chance of her getting a yeast infection, etc. It also helps to extend the session by reducing my sensitivity... have you really never considered those points?

I bought dildos to try on her for fun. Turns out she'd rather have real meat, so I discarded them. I also discovered I can get her off a lot more effectively with my hand.

What do you want a picture of, my face, or my dick? I'm not comfortable posting my face to a bunch of strangers, especially the mean ones ;) I was going to post my dick by my girlfriend asked me not to.

By the way moving me to the "show off" section? I don't care if I only have two posts and you are a supermoderator or something: Fuck you. I lurked for a bit and thought this place was alright, but I've about written it off by now.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course she's adjusted to you, but is she compensating? Does she do Kegels, or pelvic floor exercises, as these will help intensify the experience for you both.

It sounds like she's satisfied (you pretty much stated that the meds she was on probably helped her multiple Os), but you're clearly not - & this will get worse unless you talk to her. You've been rutting with each other for years - so there's no need to.be shy! And trust me, if by some miracle you still get as turned on by her now, as when you first met - this ain't gonna last either!

So start relating to each other now in order to avoid problems in the future.

I have mentioned that I wished my dick were a bit thicker, and she became all indignant and claimed "You're saying I'm not tight enough!!!" I felt bad and didn't want to push the issue. To be clear, the feeling is great for me. I just wish I could make it as good for her as it was in the beginning. The idea about kegels and pelvic floor exercises (never heard of them!), sound pretty cool. But I don't know how to bring that up to her without the false appearance that I find her loose or inadequate somehow. I'm also interested in doing exercises for myself that could possibly result in more thickness and/or length, regardless of how significant or how long the results might last. I'm not sure if this is possible or not.

Other than that, we have had casual discussions about her orgasms, and she feels that the medication and birth control is the issue. She's never said anything negative about my dick but I'm a man and can't help but wonder. I thought more people here would understand that.

Last edited: