Am I big enough?

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I took this with my cell and tried to touch it up with a PictureIt! program. I'm uncut, as long as a NOS energy drink can, and as thick as the whole N and to the middle circle of the O.

And just in case some friends see this... Hello Ali G., Cali Gurl, and whoever believes/knows it's really mine!

Also, any tips on shaving? I'm really pale and kind of hairy, so I think I would look weird without my happy trail...

Attachments

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks big enough, why not pull out the measering tape or ruler instead of using an energy drink comparison that not all of us are familiar with?

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude that dick is a goldmine. pls don't shave I love your trail. I would love to follow it down from your nipples all the way to your energy can.

bbjj_789

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
buddy looks good to me! i think you are big enough. from the pic it looks like you have a good length and girth.
as for shaving....my tip...don't shave! you look good with the hair...without it would look strange to me... thats my 2 cents...

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heh, I appreciate all the compliments, though I'm not all that incredibly into other guys, but feel free to continue! I have been with a guy before when I was younger, and it wasn't bad, but I really wanna do it with a girl nowadays since I'm still a virgin that way. The town I live in now is terrible, it's in NW PA USA, so meh. I guess I just gotta wait until I have some better luck, heh. I'm 22 btw just so no one gives me crap...