Am I Bisexual

Gezza and his willy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have always been a bit sexually confused growing up i would secretly look at other guys in changing room
i was never with a woman for long enough even sex was a massive hurdle for me i slept with a woman first time at 21 but i couldnt come my Mother would put pressure on me for not finding a woman like my brother did i am too embarresed to even say how old i am at 30 i started seeing another girl but i couldnt come i was too nervous my head was full of confusion and nerves but the older i got the internet came around and i started thinking i might like guys a bit i would like a guy to suck my cock and play with it just to see whats its like
i want fun in life to enjoy it not all this confusion and loneliness i have missed out on so much

Reactions: diver6

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Probably. There are lab studies going back over 30 years showing that about 90% of the adult population has at least some sexual physiological response to both sexes based on visual stimulation alone.

Translation: 90% get turned on looking at nudes of both sexes. 10% get turned on only by the same sex or opposite sex and have zero sexual response to the other.

In short 90% are bi. The other 10% are same sex or opposite sex only.

As for being nervous during sex maybe stop thinking so much and enjoy the one you're with. She is an individual who has chosen to go to bed with you. Hot cha! Relax and be in the moment with her.:)

Someday maybe you'll do the same with a man. :cool:

Reactions: pinokio and diver6