am i considered "hung" or does it look average?

wutdouthink

Experimental Member
Media
Well i have put a few of the pics i have in my gallery on rating sites (such as amihotornotnude.com ) and i have not gotten little to no responses as to wether my dick looks big or nice or whatever. then i came here and instantly knew you guys could tell me. So today I uploaded a bunch of older and newer pictures for you all to deicide. Being straight i would like womens responses but I can take a compliment or a bashing either way so guys arent excluded. It's not like you couldn't tell me anyways since you all know what a hung cock looks like. I just can't tell if mine looks like the dimensions i come up with or not. I see it every day so it seems to be just average to me. plus i think it has grown some since the last time I posted (according to one of my ruler shots) so if you've read my previous post on my size I think it changed. If you want to check me out on the rating sites to help my score you could go to amihotornotnude.com or judgemysex.com (i go by the same name).

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Difficult to beleive you didn't get attention for those pictures. You would diffenately be considered hung. Very nice cock