Am I Crazy?

D_ShorterChirrp7

Just Browsing
Media
im a 19 year old very attractive boy raised in the south. i just graduated high school last year and ive always had normal straight relationships. ive played baseball since i was little. im bi curious but not openly.

ive always been obsessed with black dicks. like seriously obsessed with the thought of them, unfortunatly i am very shy in person and ive never been lucky enough to have an encounter with one but all i think about all day every day is big black cocks. i like cocks of all size or color but i really love big black ones and i dont know why..

this is my fantasy, if you dont already think im crazy, then you probably will after this-

i wish i could be a real sex slave owned by a black man. i would live in a shed naked on a leash and do nothing but lay there and wait for my big black master to come pound my ass with his big black dick and then i would beg him to feed me his huge load of cum. then i would clean his big balls with my tongue and just keep repeating that everytime he feels like busting a load in me.

soo thats my fantasy, i also dream of one day getting fucked by like 5 or more black men at once. so does this mean im crazy?

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That probably covers a lot of people's fantasy. Everyone I know has some version of the sex slave/dom thing. Whether it's a black guy, white guy, woman - it's all the same thing to me. As much of it has to do with the sex as it does someone making your decisions for you and relieving yourself of the guilt since they are forcing you for the sex. You have no ides what a normal fantasy that is.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the only crazy fantasy is no fantasy.

Yours does not sound very appealing to me, but that does not make it crazy.
Why do people so often doubt their sanity if they think a little outside the norm.