am i done growing?

tyrizzle

Just Browsing
Media
i just turned 19 last week and am beginning to worry about my penis size. i am currently measuring at about 6.5 inches long and and am pretty thick. my flaccid is about 4.5 and ive been told i have large testicles. i have read and seen pictures that this is average in length but i am wanting to know more. for a little more background info, ive matured physically slower that other people my age; im tall but very thin, only a little chin and upper lip hair, a faint happy trail, no chest hair, a voice that still gets mistaken for a womans,and i also have reletivly small hands (if that has anything to do with anything) so can someone help me with their input? i bought a pump almost 2 years ago but barely use it in regret ill stop the natural growing. im in college now and am pretty decent looking but im scared to have sex with a little dick. :(

sundevil12

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol it depends on the person bud. I've been rockin 'stache since about 4th grade, and have been 6'2 since middle school, but haven't grown much since then. However, within the last few weeks (I'm 20 now), I've gained chest hair...puberty is a bitch sometimes, but just rock what you're workin with. I'm not a slut, but have been with enough guys to tell you that most would kill for 6.5" so you don't need to grow anymore.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is no exact way to know if you are or are not finished with puberty. Some people mature sexually first and then add the other attributes later, others add the other stuff first and mature sexually later. Actually 6.5 is a little better than average with the national average being between 5.5 and 6.0. It is possible that before 25 you could see a little bit more. I had a cousin who was 5'3" when he graduated from HS, but ended up 6' even by the time he had graduated from College.

Don't feel too bad. If you're dealing with an incomplete voice change, you've got the odds in favor of maybe at least a little more. Good Luck.....

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thats not little, and it really does depend a lot on how you use it, and with 6 +1/2 you have plenty to work with.

As far as growing, I had a sort of "Second Growth Spurt" around the time i was 19 that surprised me, so its not impossible, but probably improbable

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol it depends on the person bud. I've been rockin 'stache since about 4th grade, and have been 6'2 since middle school, but haven't grown much since then. However, within the last few weeks (I'm 20 now), I've gained chest hair...puberty is a bitch sometimes, but just rock what you're workin with. I'm not a slut, but have been with enough guys to tell you that most would kill for 6.5" so you don't need to grow anymore.

This.

I once went out with a guy who had a true micropenis. He was, and I shit you not, one inch, if that, fully erect. And he complained to me that he was doing "all the work in bed."

You have plenty. You have enough to reach the "best spots" of either set of pleasure parts.

Keep in mind that the only sex organ most people completely neglect is the huge one between their ears. Develop that and you're ahead of the game.:biggrin1::wink:

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude am 20 years old and mainly all ppl think iam 13-14-15 well am somehow short about 174cm and few facial hair its kick in the butt being like that but well u cant change how u were born actually ppl laugh at me when i say i have an 8 incher

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im a late bloomer as well. start of my senior year in high school i was around 5'5, now im a junior in college and nearly 6 ft. Puberty is a bitch, i definately look like im 16 and people think i shave my body because i have no chest hair, and very little facial hair just starting to grow. Its funny because my upper thigh hair is just starting to grow in as well, and my pubes are still filling out. So who knows, my dick may stay 6" for the rest of my life, or i may grow another inch or maybe more. im still getting taller, so ive always been told that you finish puberty an average of two years after you stop growing in height. im hoping ill grow some more in the pants department before im done...ive never really had a girth growth spurt in my dick either...

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well as far as i, and the rest of the forum (for what iv read) is concerned what you have between your legs is more that fine :p although you say your quite think, ever thought of measuring?

as far as growing is concerned, puberty is a bitch some times... most people see the most change in their mid to late teens and once the growth slows right down , you get the impression its stopped. well scientifically speaking, puberty, and the growth that comes with it, doesn't 'end' until your at least 25 years old, so i wouldn't worry, you'v got plenty of time to grow yet ;)

as for my own body an experiences, i had everything grow around my mid to late teens and now that im 21 iv noticed that my body is still changing. my facial, chest and stomach hair etc. is still filling out, hair other places has bearly started (my back for instance, not that im in any rush for that!), my muscles are still changing to become more 'manly' etc. and i do seem to still be growing height wise :D

what im saying is youv really got nothing to worry about, you are most definitely still growing, in all the ways you should. fact is, which ever way you turn out at the end of it all you should just be happy with what you have :)

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For starters, there is nothing wrong with your size! I know from personal experience that my cock grew a little thicker when i was like 20-21. you don't notice it at the time. but then one day you'll be jerking off and you will notice ur thicker and or longer then in the past. not saying you'll notice it over night. as far as body hair goes. just wait till you get older. you'll find you might get more than you wanted! LOL

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude am 20 years old and mainly all ppl think iam 13-14-15 well am somehow short about 174cm and few facial hair its kick in the butt being like that but well u cant change how u were born actually ppl laugh at me when i say i have an 8 incher

wow, GREAT cock :) wish i had your girth!

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First off, Ty, 6.5" is not a "little dick"--it is actually a rather upper average. You don't mention erect girth, but 4.5" flaccid is by no means anything to complain about, and will almost certainly expand with erection. From your description, it sounds as if you are very likely not finished growing in various ways. But trying to predict such things is an iffy matter...only time can give you a definitive answer. Whether or no, however, you have absolutely nothing to fret about--your current state is fine, even if no further growth occurs. Keep in mind that here you are scanning a site with a plethora of very UNaverage, actually very RARE, cocks, which can give you unwarranted concerns. "UNaverage" means just that: UNusually large. The great majority of men live quite successful and satisfied lives with lesser dimensions--i.e., average. Above all, know that the measure of a man's cock is not the measure of a man--many, many more-important factors are involved in that. Just to help set your mind at ease, check out the size charts easily accessible on Mr.Average.com. ~ As for sex, just being in college does not mean that you are obligated, or necessarily ready, to engage in it. You'll know when that time comes. ~ Peace and serenity be with you! :smile:

Last edited:

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This guy up here is good with words. Still concerning about your cock's size Ty? I have an average cock, sometimes more average, sometimes less and but in the end i'm proud about my sexual performance. Sure i would like to have a bigger dick especially when it's flat but it would be much worse for me to accept that i had extra-weight, for instance. There's nothing you can do about your cock size (except for surgery, which i really do not recommend!) but there's a lot of stuff you can do to make you feel better about yourself. As long as you're psychologically sane, there's nothing to worry about.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah dude, i don't even know why you're worrying. you're anywhere from average to above average depending on how conservative or liberal you are in your measuring. for conservative measuring, the average size is barely over 5". liberal measuring wise (what most people use on the internet) the average is around 6" to maybe 6.5". and you said you were "pretty thick" so you have NOTHING to worry about.

to put it in other terms, it's like you're 5'10" to 6'2" tall and worried that girls will judge you negatively for it and then whining that you're short. you're not. you may not be so tall that you'll shock people, but people aren't gonna be disappointed about how tall you are.