Am i evil?

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if she can only get her "rocks" off with a ten incher I don't see why she continues to trail this guy along, itsn't only bothersome to her? I don't see why she would not run out and find what she is looking for.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You owe me a soda?
Where I come from, it's actually a "coke" (I have to admit, I must be typing too much about sex, because I typed "cock", the first time). The phrase was always said so quickly, that I couldn't figure out why Gin, or a Jin would show me his Coke.
Jinx!, You owe me a Coke. = Gin/Jin, show me Coke/coke. :confused:

Oh, but back to the original topic... PuLEEZ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think she know the real definition of SOULMATE.... she is with him only for the attention he could have on her... no other reason. Or there is another reason??

Hope she is the hottest beauty contest babe ... because if she is expecting a lot that means she is offering something...

Baby... post ur pic plz!

Sedated...

Well if she can only get her "rocks" off with a ten incher I don't see why she continues to trail this guy along, itsn't only bothersome to her? I don't see why she would not run out and find what she is looking for.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where I come from, it's actually a "coke" (I have to admit, I must be typing too much about sex, because I typed "cock", the first time). The phrase was always said so quickly, that I couldn't figure out why Gin, or a Jin would show me his Coke.
Jinx!, You owe me a Coke. = Gin/Jin, show me Coke/coke. :confused:

Oh, but back to the original topic... PuLEEZ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have never heard anyone say "Jinx you owe me a Coke" it just does not flow as well as "Jinx you owe me a soda". It flows much better "ah soda" then "a coke" the "K" sound in coke slows it down a bit.

Also saysing "Jinx you owe me a coke" just seems so strange

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Baby... post ur pic plz!
Aww, sedated, you are too adorable. You're actually responding to Ms. Delusion as though she's actually a "she", or even a real person. Buddy, we need to chat. See, there are these, well, 'things' out there, bad things. They like to play grown-up, and get on the internet, and see how many people they can sucker into their little games. They're little 14 yr old boys, with no concept of reality. We like to call then trolls.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have never heard anyone say "Jinx you owe me a Coke" it just does not flow as well as "Jinx you owe me a soda". It flows much better "ah soda" then "a coke" the "K" sound in coke slows it down a bit.

Yu-huh. Well, for starters, where I'm from, there's no such thing as a "soda". We have "Cokes".
"You wanna Coke?"
"Yeah. What kinda ya got?"
"Uh, I got 7-Up, Squirt, Coke, and root beer. Oh, and diet Coke... Whoops, nope, nevermind, that's my mom's, and it's her last one."
:tongue:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yu-huh. Well, for starters, where I'm from, there's no such thing as a "soda". We have "Cokes".
"You wanna Coke?"
"Yeah. What kinda ya got?"
"Uh, I got 7-Up, Squirt, Coke, and root beer. Oh, and diet Coke... Whoops, nope, nevermind, that's my mom's, and it's her last one."
:tongue:

I always hear people discussing if you say "soda" or "pop", I switch between the words often but I say "soda" most of the time. Where are you from that you say "Coke" though? I would have to say the West, but I don't know...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I called him out as a fake and a troll 8 hours ago on the first page.:rolleyes:

Close . . I think she's a man.:tongue: Notice how she finishes off in the bathroom...I bet a wide stance is needed to get a 12" dildo all the way inside.

It is not about getting it into the vagina. It is about holding it an feeling I have a big boy in my hands. 7" don't feel big it just feels small. Insertion is not the key point here.

Well excuse me for contradicting myself. What I am trying to convey here is that it is the whole package that turns me on. Just the thought of a man with a 10" penis turns me on but a 7" is just bleh.

Only because no real man has made me feel like a woman doesn't make me less a woman so stop calling me a man thank you.

You totally contradicted yourself. Sorry dude, I call bulls*%t.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I grew up saying "Pinch, poke, you owe me a coke!" instead.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OH! And we also had to raise our fist to our chin while saying it, not in a punching the chin manner, but it would look more like you were holding an imaginary beard. If the other person was also trying to do it, your chin would almost be beaten, from the number of rapid attempts, in a row, to get it out first and not "re-jinx", by saying, "Jinx, you owe me a Coke", at the same time as well.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not comfortable with the size of my boyfriends penis. It is just 7 little inches and I can't even believe it is that big. If we hadn't measured it I would have guessed 5" at most.

Anyway, I am getting a little bad concience because I don't like his dick. When we have sex I always have to finish it myself with my 12" dildo which I think is big but certainly not unthinkable. But he always complain when I do this so someimes I do it secretly in the bathroom just to stay clear of the moaning. Also I answer its not my fault his penis is so small...'

We just had a big fight about this and he said I am an evil dick size queen :confused: Is it our fault most men don't have penises bigger than an oversized clitoris?

In my opinion 3-5" is micro, 6-7" small, 8" inadequate, 9-11" this should be normal penis size, 12-13" big, 13"+ too big.
No, you are not evil. You are a super size queen. LMAO !!! :naughty::naughty: