Am i evil?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not comfortable with the size of my boyfriends penis. It is just 7 little inches and I can't even believe it is that big. If we hadn't measured it I would have guessed 5" at most.

Anyway, I am...................................

No Your not EVIL!..........................................................................
...........................................................Just a BITCH!

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not comfortable with the size of my boyfriends penis. It is just 7 little inches and I can't even believe it is that big. If we hadn't measured it I would have guessed 5" at most.

Anyway, I am getting a little bad concience because I don't like his dick. When we have sex I always have to finish it myself with my 12" dildo which I think is big but certainly not unthinkable. But he always complain when I do this so someimes I do it secretly in the bathroom just to stay clear of the moaning. Also I answer its not my fault his penis is so small...'

We just had a big fight about this and he said I am an evil dick size queen :confused: Is it our fault most men don't have penises bigger than an oversized clitoris?

In my opinion 3-5" is micro, 6-7" small, 8" inadequate, 9-11" this should be normal penis size, 12-13" big, 13"+ too big.

ridicolous

hdooga

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gosh i've had sex with 100+ men (im 26) but ive found only one 8 incher and he is the biggest (he was 6'4") most guys fall in the 5" range.... should i keep hunting or give up!!!!

what im trying to say here is my vagina is like A fucking bus I cant believe it! I could fit a foOtball team in there and still wouldnt feel a thing!!!! :eek:

WOE IS ME :mad:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Anyway, I am getting a little bad concience because I don't like his dick. When we have sex I always have to finish it myself with my 12" dildo which I think is big but certainly not unthinkable. But he always complain when I do this so someimes I do it secretly in the bathroom just to stay clear of the moaning. Also I answer its not my fault his penis is so small...'

We just had a big fight about this and he said I am an evil dick size queen :confused: Is it our fault most men don't have penises bigger than an oversized clitoris?

In my opinion 3-5" is micro, 6-7" small, 8" inadequate, 9-11" this should be normal penis size, 12-13" big, 13"+ too big.

evil no, obviously unsatisfied. If this is such a big deal in your relationship or bothers you that much. Move on!

D_Forrest Phallately

Just Browsing
Media
what im trying to say here is my vagina is like A fucking bus I cant believe it! I could fit a foOtball team in there and still wouldnt feel a thing!!!! :eek:

WOE IS ME :mad:

Spoken like a true 15 year old boy.

I have never had occasion in my sheltered life to meet a woman who refers to her vagina as a bus. A rather novel visual.

Why not a mini-van, or an SUV? And would the rider need a seat belt? Is it a double-decker bus? Is it diesel-powered or, as they say these days, green?

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have never had occasion in my sheltered life to meet a woman who refers to her vagina as a bus. A rather novel visual.

Why not a mini-van, or an SUV? And would the rider need a seat belt? Is it a double-decker bus? Is it diesel-powered or, as they say these days, green?

My first thought was that she wanted to drive a bus into "her" Vagina, but I quickly figured out I was wrong. Crashing a bus into her vagina would most likely kill "her" and be beneficial to the world.

I'm fairly sure that the bus would also suffer significant damage as well.

hdooga

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well it is a very big pussy :smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media

How about "Chunnel."

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
Have I mentioned that my cock is 26 inches long and the girth of a basketball? So we should, like, hook up, cuz bAbY ur hOt!

Oh, and I can levitate and piss tequila, which reminds me of a joke...

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Well, that's because you're a man, sweetie. :wink:

LOL - if you want to feel like a woman, then go clean the house, prepare breakfast for everyone, get the kids ready for school, drop them off, go to work, do the shopping, prepare the evening meal, do the homework with the kids, tidy up after everyone, then fuck hubbie's brains out like the whore of Babylon :biggrin1:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would say your boyfriend must be the most insecure spineless wuss in the world if he's stayed with you through all of your abuse...but then i remember that he's just a figment of your imagination, probably borne of some girl rejecting you or laughing at you over your penis size, and i go back to my day.

reality's fun. try it sometime. :p