Am I false advertising to the Ladies?

B-random

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everybody,

It's summer again and that means we're all going back to the pools, lakes, and oceans...and a question came to my mind that I've been wondering about for a while. When I'm in the water and I'm about to get out I've gotten into the habit of fluffing myself or getting as big limp as I can without getting a boner right before I get out of the water. I guess I do it because I don't want my penis to look small when I get out and the water makes my trunks suck skin tight to my body and basically shows my penis size.
I get a decent semi going about 5 inches (I'm very average) and I can feel decent about the ladies around the pool taking a peak at my goodies.
Now I have two questions...Do girls even look or check out guys packages around the pool or water when they get out to see what they are packing or is it my psycho sex crazed mind?
And is this false advertising because ladies may be pleased and think "wow, if its that big soft...it must be big erect!" and in all truth that's about as big as it gets. So ladies I'd appriciate the input and thanks for reading this stupid long question!

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Obviously, I too am a dude, but women in general know that some guys show, some guys grow. If you're 5" at semi, they'll trust that you'll atleast be average size at full, and anything above that is just a bonus. That is, unless they have unrealistic (and often virginal) expectations about growth.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry bro... but you're stupid. Just grab ahold of the legs of your shorts and remove the skin tight suction before you get out of the water.

Oh and StapledShut... Your avatar picture is creepy as fuck bro. Been meaning to tell you that.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I like Stapled's av - it says "don't fuck with me or I will perpetrate some serious sarcasm on your ass!" - honest, that's what it says! :dunno:

OP - Some girls check guys out all the time, some do sometimes and some never do... it varies. But mainly I think girls will see you playing with yourself in the water and think you are creepy. Please stop!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watch people who are swimming or working out when I am at the pool. I do tend to look at bodies, but not so much at specific parts of bodies. I'm far more likely to notice you fluffing yourself, and have you removed and banned from the pool.

B-random

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are probably right it would be creepy to grope myself, but I don't really touch myself to do it. I just use positive thoughts we'll say to get me going a bit. I'm surprised that people have come down so hard on me, I assumed other guys would be putting their best foot forward too? I guess I'm perverted. It's good to hear the truth I guess. Any more ladies' insight?