Am I gay if....

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've got two things going on:

1. (Most important, and this applies to everyone). Marriage = means you stop dating other people. Period. End of story. Means you have made promises to this one individual. Now, if you and that individual decide that you want to play jointly, or have an open marriage, or whatever, that's cool--but if you are playing and she doesn't know, that is definitely NOT cool. This applies whether you're playing with men or women, doesn't matter.

2. Your sexuality is your own deal. If you cannot keep your pants zipped, then you need to divorce your wife and explore your sexuality. We see this a lot here in the Bible-belt religionista-repressed South, where a lot of guys get married to women because that's what they're supposed to do, then fuck around on the side. Fucking around on the side = fucking around on the side, regardless of who you do it with.

If you want to explore your sexuality (which it sounds like you do), then be honest with your wife, divorce, and you go play.

....and I've fucked around with many married guys, and honestly, I've got regrets about that. I mean, it was fun---but at the end of the day, they went back to a lie and I enabled that. I will also say, though: women who turn off the sex as soon as the kiddoes are born are just plain fucking stupid. Men will get the sex, some how, some way. If you decide you're not going to have sex with him any more, women, then you need to be honest with HIM and divorce HIM and let him go pursue sex elsewhere. Many of the married guys with whom I've slept say the #1 reason they cheat is because their wives won't give them sex any more (the rest are like the OP, married wrong too young). So it's a two-way street.

Last edited:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You've got two things going on:

1. (Most important, and this applies to everyone). Marriage = means you stop dating other people. Period. End of story. Means you have made promises to this one individual. Now, if you and that individual decide that you want to play jointly, or have an open marriage, or whatever, that's cool--but if you are playing and she doesn't know, that is definitely NOT cool. This applies whether you're playing with men or women, doesn't matter.

2. Your sexuality is your own deal. If you cannot keep your pants zipped, then you need to divorce your wife and explore your sexuality. We see this a lot here in the Bible-belt religionista-repressed South, where a lot of guys get married to women because that's what they're supposed to do, then fuck around on the side. Fucking around on the side = fucking around on the side, regardless of who you do it with.

If you want to explore your sexuality (which it sounds like you do), then be honest with your wife, divorce, and you go play.

....and I've fucked around with many married guys, and honestly, I've got regrets about that. I mean, it was fun---but at the end of the day, they went back to a lie and I enabled that. I will also say, though: women who turn off the sex as soon as the kiddoes are born are just plain fucking stupid. Men will get the sex, some how, some way. If you decide you're not going to have sex with him any more, women, then you need to be honest with HIM and divorce HIM and let him go pursue sex elsewhere. Many of the married guys with whom I've slept say the #1 reason they cheat is because their wives won't give them sex any more (the rest are like the OP, married wrong too young). So it's a two-way street.

Preach it!

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Physical attraction is a strong primative force deeply in bedded in all of us...men have a much stronger urge, that carries us to the unthinkable at times. Sexual urges are hard to suppress...maybe some of us just don't realize how strong these urges can be.

I know my marriage/sex life of over 20 years has changed dramatically. I have suppressed many thoughts about men for years, only to realize my urge is way to strong and want to act on them. I would never hurt my wife, but she doesn't come close to satisfying my needs anymore, nor is she interested.

I'm not condoning what the OP has done...but there are deep rooted urges in all of us that sometimes can not be ignored. To each their own....