Am I gay now?

Just Browsing
Media
I've always had a big cock fetish, and recently got a large dildo for my girlfriend.

More recently I used my girlfriend's dildo to fuck my ass, and although I'm straight, does it now make me gay for performing such an act? No offense (to those relevant) but I don't want to be gay, because I love pussy and tits so much.

I only tried it because, honestly, I was bored and curious to see if it felt good because I remember in movie (i.e., Road Trip, I think?), a guy's ass is played with by the nurse's two fingers, and apparently he cums. I just wanted to see if I would come this way, rather than using my fleshlight. I didn't cum.

Only felt good psychologically, but physically, didn't really feel much good. It didn't hurt, it just felt extremely awkward, like I was going to shit when I pushed it in.

So as I mentioned, would I be considered gay?

Just Browsing
Media
Where is this " male g-spot" located in the ass?

I was hoping to find it considering the dildo is 8 inches long and 6.25 inches around; but I couldn't find anything. But then again, maybe I was thinking too much about how it feels like I'm shitting. Haha.

Thanks guys... Feel better. I still LOVE PUSSY!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anal sex is just a sex position...it is not a gay or staright thing...just a sex thing. Enjoy it dude if you want to...know one is keeping track of what you like and feels good.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the male g-spot is the prostate. so give your girlfriend these steps ;)

Male g-spot tip #1
Get some lubricant

Invest in a water-based lubricant so that placing your finger(s) inside won’t be uncomfortable. If you don’t happen to have any or are uneasy about buying it, use your own lubrication or some of his pre-seminal fluid to get started.

Male g-spot tip #2
Put your finger inside

Moving slowly, place just the tip of your finger inside his rectum and slowly move in and out until he’s comfortable with it. Then place your finger inside halfway and slowly move in and out until he’s comfortable with that. Your objective is to get him used to the sensation.

Every now and then, remove your finger completely, move onto something else and then place your finger inside once again.

Male g-spot tip #3
Make a come-here motion

Once he’s comfortable with your finger being halfway inside him, with your palm facing up, make a “come hither” motion with your finger. You should be able to feel the prostate.

Start pressing firmly against the prostate and, if his response is encouraging, keep doing it.

Male g-spot tip #4
Use your tongue
If you’re performing fellatio on him while you’re stimulating his prostate, continue to masturbate him with your hand and bring your tongue down to his testicles.

Spend a moment licking them and then move to the area between his testicles and his anus (perineum). Press your tongue against this area and then, if you’re comfortable with it, lick the rim of his anus while you continue to press your finger against his prostate.

Male g-spot tip #5
Invest in toys
There are all kinds of toys created specifically to target the male G-spot, so if you and your man are prepared to take your kink to a whole new level, invest in some toys and start the party right every night.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No gay men don't ask stupid questions! Do you think some men ended up to be gay because when they were kids had some suppository up they arses!!!!!!!!

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope. Not gay but more than likely bi curious. Uhhhhhh 8x6.25 inches and it didn't hurt ? Wow. Anal play doesn't make anyone bi or gay unless you are doing it with another male.

Where is this " male g-spot" located in the ass?

I was hoping to find it considering the dildo is 8 inches long and 6.25 inches around; but I couldn't find anything. But then again, maybe I was thinking too much about how it feels like I'm shitting. Haha.

Thanks guys... Feel better. I still LOVE PUSSY!

D

deleted15807

Oh yeah gay fer sure...first a dildo...then you'll want the real thing up there. :biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

Oh yeah gay fer sure...first a dildo...then you'll want the real thing up there. :biggrin1:

OK..just kidding. Nothing you've done whatsoever indicates a sexual attraction to other males.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always had a big cock fetish, and recently got a large dildo for my girlfriend.

More recently I used my girlfriend's dildo to fuck my ass, and although I'm straight, does it now make me gay for performing such an act? No offense (to those relevant) but I don't want to be gay, because I love pussy and tits so much.

I only tried it because, honestly, I was bored and curious to see if it felt good because I remember in movie (i.e., Road Trip, I think?), a guy's ass is played with by the nurse's two fingers, and apparently he cums. I just wanted to see if I would come this way, rather than using my fleshlight. I didn't cum.

Only felt good psychologically, but physically, didn't really feel much good. It didn't hurt, it just felt extremely awkward, like I was going to shit when I pushed it in.

So as I mentioned, would I be considered gay?

YES, NOW YOU WILL BE FOREVER A GAY, A FAG, A HOMOSEXUAL (PASSIVE, YES).
ALL GAYS START TO BE GAY THAT WAY: 'HONEY, DO YOU MIND IF I TRY YOUR NACHO VIDAL DILDO?' AND THE NEXT STEP IS TO BUY BARBRA STREISAND RECORDS, BOOK TWO TICKETS FOR CATS IN BROADWAY AND CRAVE A DOLCE & GABBANA STRETCH DENIM FIVE POCKET PANTS.
SORRY, YOU'LL BE A LIBERACE SOON. VERY SOON.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The misconceptions people have. Being gay means you are sexually attracted to other men, not women. It doesn't matter if you ever have sex with anther male or not. The one and only criteria is,"Do you desire sex and a sexual relationship with other men." Simple.

Gay life style means that you are actively pursuing a life style that involves sex and/or romantic relationships with other men and not women. Again, it says nothing about what you desire. Gay life style just talks about what you do.

Bisexuals find both some men and some women sexually attractive. Some men lean toward men more than ladies, some more toward women than men and some it is about equal. Here again, we are talking about what turns you on sexually. Not what you do.

Bisexual life style is the way you are actually living your life. If you fool around with both men and the ladies, you are living the bisexual life style.

What are you. Anal sex curious. From what you have written, it would be youir lady that you would want to find your g spot, not another man.

Anal sex curious by itself is not gay, straight or bi. That is determined by who you want to do anal sex with.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..the pleasure sensations in the anal area were not installed by nature for only gay people.

Think of all the 100% straight people who have the same pleasure nerves in their anuses and never discover them. Are they gay in waiting because they have nerve endings that could bring them pleasure? There's definatley a stigma attached to the pleasure nerves in the anal area. It's like some think if you ever once discover them and enjoy.. watchout, gay is on the way..

Only you know if you're gay. Period.