Am I getting Close to the "Truth"

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rope9839, Jan 28, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here’s a situation that has evolved over the last couple of weeks, thanks to my new SO and one of her close friends. For what it is worth, my new girl is very sexually experienced (40 plus men) and very frank in her discussions about sex. Her friend, who has joined us on a couple of occasions for three ways, is similarly uninhibited when it comes to all subjects sexual.

This conversation started a couple of weeks ago when I showed them a new flask I got as a present. It is silver, shaped like a small thermos and, admittedly, quite phallic. When I showed it to them, they both snickered. Jessica, my SO, looked at her friend and said “reminds me of Ed, what do you think.” The other girl laughed and agreed. When I inquired what they were talking about, they told me that their mutual friend Ed had a cock the size of this flask.

At first I was a bit dumfounded. I managed to come up with a tape measure and check the dimensions. It was 10 ¾” by 8 ½”. After confirming they were serious, I had to ask if they had had sex with him and what was it like. They both admitted they had. Gena, the other girl, said that if a girl ran across a guy with that much cock, she would have to try it just out of curiosity.

I didn’t push too far on this point. They both agreed, however, that it wasn’t an easy task and, while it wasn’t awful, it wasn’t really good sex. Too much work. Not enough variation. Not enough control for the woman. Luckily, it seems that Ed knows these limitations and goes out of his way not to make it painful.

Jessica told me that I could check Ed out some time, if I was interested. From what they said, if he was drinking and partying, it was very likely he would take his cock out.

To make a long story short, we went to his house the next week to play cards. The game got boisterous and, after a run of losing hands, Ed stood up, looked at me and said, “Well, I can tell you one way I am always a winner.” He then produced an enormous flaccid cock. It was easily 8 or 9 inches long and very thick. Gena, started teasing him and he quickly worked up into an erection. If anything, I think the girls underestimated the size of his tool. It was every bit as big as my flask, possibly a bit longer. The scene settled down pretty quickly and the flashing session was about as far as it got. (Though one of the girls asked if I wanted to compare with Ed and I declined.)

On the way back to my place, they asked “Well, was it what we described.” I agreed it was amazing. This conversation carried over as we got home and had a bit more wine.

Over the next hour or so, we managed to cover most things related to cock size. It was the most thorough discussions I have ever had on the topic with women, including my ex. Here are a few more of the highlights:

- Jessica feels she has seen pretty much the full array of men’s cocks. In addition to Ed, she has been with one other guy who was similarly endowed. On the other end, she has been with two guys who were tiny (“half a hot dog”). Both girls agreed that cocks at these extremes were less than ideal. The biggest ones just weren’t comfortable and the smallest were simply not worth the effort. (Jessica admitted to an embarassing "is it in yet" moment with a small guy and another reaction when she blurted out "man, that kinda sucks for you" when she was confronted with a short skinny penis.)

- Women tend to think about size qualitatively (tiny, small, normal, huge) rather than in numbers. Despite all of their experience, neither woman had taken a ruler to a man. Jessica, however, had a handful of measuring points (finger tip to wrist, etc.) that she knew. She had a pretty good way of estimating sizes.

- Within their circle of friends, they really only get specific when talking about cock sizes when they are far outside the norm. Otherwise it is entirely focused on your overall sexually ability and what you were able to do for them.

- I’d never asked before, but I asked both girls if they could accurately guess the size of my cock. Both wrote a number down on a piece of paper. Jessica was right on at 8 inches. Gena guessed 9. I congratulated Jessica on her accuracy, but suggested to Gena that she could feel free to use that number. Jessica offered that she felt the average was between 5 and 6.

- Once you have had 11 inches and 3, variations around average become less important. According to Jessica, if two cocks are the same thickness, it doesn’t matter a great deal of they are 6 inches or 8 inches long. The effect will be about the same. At that point it comes down to skill. They also suggest that at below 5, you had better work your ass off and be good in other ways (hands, tongue, massage, etc.)

- They also agreed that mine was pretty close to the max girth for quality oral. (5 3/4”) Much larger and it ranges from uncomfortable to impossible to get it in their mouth. Both felt they could take more girth vaginally, though there were also limits to this, as well.

- Surprisingly, flaccid size is also an issue. Both of these women like a man with a good body. A larger flaccid cock looks right on a fit and healthy guy. They both found a good size limp cock to be attractive.

- When I asked the hypothetical question “If you were a guy, what kind of cock would you want?” Both agreed that they would want to be big, but not huge. Gena chimed in with the compliment that she would want one exactly like mine. Jessica agreed that mine was nice, but admitted that she would like to have one like Ed’s for a little while, just to try it out.

Overall, this hot conversation ended up being the precursor to some pretty mind blowing sex between the three of us. Aside from this instant gratification, I think that I have finally settled into a comfort zone with respect to cock size and were I stand. First, it is important to women, but not in the way that men imagine. Bigger is not always better. Though my ruler makes me feel good about mysef, the fact is I am in a sweet spot with about 90 percent of all men – given sufficient skill and effort, the size of my cock quickly becomes a non-issue.

Honestly, none of this is really new information. It simply validates things I have picked up over the years (much from LPSG). While I still feel good about my manly bits, I understand that they are really not a differentiating factor when women judge my desirability.

Sorry for the long dissertation, but I thought someone would find this interesting.

2. wonderland

wonderland Member

I have to say I totally agree with what your friends said. I think I have said most of those things to guys when we discussed penis size but I never had such an indepth conversation.

3. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    great post, man. an eye opener in some respects :)

4. Knight

Knight New Member

Agreed, its nice to hear. *strokes his cock lovingly* lol "you see, you really are special"

*Gets into an in-depth conversation with his manhood* hehe

5. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Great post and good to see you've got a relationship where you can talk about those kind of things. Its when men and women dont share information that all of those negative stereotypes and attitudes arise. So now you can see from the womans perspective and that should give you a head start over most men.

I also have to agree with what your SO and her friend said as regards the ideal size. Big but not in the extreme is a nice way to go. I was at a swingers party with a guy from this board, AndrewD, and was able to see the reactions he got from other women. He's big and with more girth than your SO mentioned (he's roughly 8.5x7) but from what I could see, the women were drawn to the larger than usual size while not being put off by something they felt they couldn't handle.

So congrats again on a great post and on what sounds like a really healthy relationship (plus a really fun sounding one lol).

6. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the replies.

A couple of additions:

FWIW, I probably won't be hanging with Ed. (no pun intended) Whipping out your cock for entertainment value is probably not my idea of fun. And he is apparently very predictable in this respect.

Second, I had an interesting discussion last night with these same two about girl talk. We started on the subject generally after seeing a subtitle on some women's magazine. I was surprised to level of detail that this group of women shares. As an example, Jessica reminded me of one particular orgasm she had recently, when came so hard that she couldn't remember where she was for several seconds afterward. Apparently her core group of 7 - 8 friends all have been given a pretty complete briefing on the experience. (Gena verfiied this and even asked me a couple of related questions). The down side is that they also told me that I shouldn't get my hopes up of benefiiting from my growing reputation within their group. They had a hard and fast rule that they don't pass men around. Once you have been "steady" with one, you can't move to another, even after a break. Apparently this rule is modified when it comes to three ways, as this seems to be a fairly common thing within the group.

7. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: rope9839, I think I've posted similar sentiments in another thread about referring someone to your friends. While its all fine and dandy with someone who is just a fuck buddy its a massive no-no with someone you or one of your friends have been in a relationship with.

Although Im very sexually open and happy to talk about it to all my friends I dont think your SO and her friends are totally representative. Most of the girls I know will discuss certain things (yes they do ask how big he is) but when it comes down to specifics they dont want to talk about that when it involves a boyfriend (a fuckbuddy you can discuss in minute detail). Something strange happens during sex we might talk about it but other than that its usually kept to ourselves.

Sometimes though girls will talk about those things outside of their friendship groups. That may well be because there is the slight fear that if they talk a guy up too much someone might make a move on him. Im not a big one for jealousy so can only speculate on that.

Draft saved Draft deleted