Am I going too deep? Girlfriend bladder problem?

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had sex with my girlfriend last night and this morning for the first time. It was great, but we stumbled upon kind of a big problem. Today she had major soreness (maybe not that weird) but she says her bladder also hurts and has to go a lot to the bathroom which is also painful. Now I know a bladder infection doesn't have anything to do with the length of the penis but with the occurence of sex and the bacteria that get more easily to her bladder, but could it be i'm just too deep inside of her? I'm 8 inches long so not extremely long but still. I'm maybe in need of some female perspective on this subject but let me give some background info and explain last night furthermore.

She's 18 years old and only had one bed partner that I know of who was slightly shorter then me (maybe inch). Last night when I entered her the first time she could easily take it. She was very wet and I could go all the way in without a problem for her at the first strokes. I know i'm not that thick (5.2 inches) but let's say she wasen't the tightest pussy I have ever been with.

So I was really horny at the time so I fucked her pretty hard and deep. Actually I always fucked her the deepest I could, this wasn't hard to do at all, sometimes I could feel the end of her vagina but 90% of the times I could go all the way in. We had sex for about half an hour then we went to bed. She didn't have any problems taking me while I was really going at it and she was screaming of pleasure multiple times (wasen't that awesome at first).

So this morning we got to it again. This time she wasn't that wet anymore, but it still wasn't hard to enter her, I fully entered her without a problem at the first stroke and she enjoyed it, never experienced any pain. She felt a little tighter this morning but I could still go all the way in. Again I stayed the deepest I could (that's just my technique what can I say) and she really enjoyed it. I always went fast and sometimes very fast. Still she didn't have any problem with it so I just carried on. Again we had sex for about half an hour.

Now we were gonna do it again this afternoon, but when I touched her vagina she told me it hurt too much. I could barely touch her labia or she was in pain! I fingered her with one finger but she was still in pain and couldn't take it so I stopped. She told me it felt like a little piece of skin that was stretched too hard or something at the front of her vagina. What could this be? She also told me she had trouble sitting down this morning but it went away this afternoon. I figured we just fucked too hard and too long but now she told me it already started to hurt her while we were having sex!

It started to hurt deep inside of her the second time we had sex after about 20 minutes, when I was fucking her with her legs on my shoulders (which she told me she felt the deepest so she liked it the most). After that we did it doggy style for another 10 minutes, again the deepest I could and the hardest I could because I was about to cum soon and she was just so friggin' hot! I was kinda surprised she let me go on this hard and deep. I didn't want her to be in pain so I asked her if it hurt but she said it didn't. She didn't tell me it hurt her at the time because she was too into it even though it started hurtin her after that. Now for the rest of the day she experienced pain in her bladder region deep inside her pussy.

I think I never fucked a girl this hard but she just let me do it without a problem. Is it normal to experience such a tremendous pain at her lips afterwards, even so I couldn't touch her pussy anymore after an hour of sex? Ok I've heard about soreness, but soreness of this kind?

The thing is she didn't say anything during sex and never had any problem taking me, she didn't even feel that tight to me! Ok it started to hurt the second time after about 20 minutes but she said she could handle it because it still felt so good inside of her! She tells me that it feels great when I fuck her the deepest inside her pussy, it's her "spot". Could it be she likes it when I hit her cervix that hard? I'm telling you she goes crazy when I go the deepest I can. But is it normal that this constant deep thrusting at the cervix starts to hurt her after 30 minutes or so? And what about her bladder, I couldn't be hitting her bladder can I, because she told me that's where it hurts after a while when I go this deep.

So am I too big for her or not? She can easily take it, enjoys it so much but experiences tremendous pain afterwards. Ok we had sex for a long time and pretty hard but still. What about the deep spot inside of her, I want to please her so I always go as deep as I can and she can fully take me but now she told me it hurt her after a while.. Nonetheless she still enjoyed it, but I don't want her to be in this pain right now. Anybody else experienced this of some sort or got some insight? It would be much appreciated because I can't stop thinking about it..

Last edited:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
give her a break...you just fucked the shit out of her...she is young..if you had an eight inch pole rammed into you i suspect you might be in slight pain...give her a few days...if she has a case of cysitis, UTI, she will be the first to know it, a trip to clinic will be her first priority...

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Indeed, as a matter of fact I would be in an enormous pain, but the thing is I never had to go easy on her or had to start off slow she was totally ready for it and she didn't even feel that tight to me.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Greg -

She may have been sore from a good fucking. It happens and it's normal - especially with a new girlfriend.

But, the bladder infection/pain has nothing to do with size. It's an issue related to cleanliness.

Her urethra is just inside her pussy. If you finger her with dirty hands (or your cock is dirty enough) there's a good chance that you'll transmit enough germs to cause her to get a bladder infection. It's easy to prevent.... just wash up before you have sex.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Bladder infection, get her to go to a GP to get some meds. It used to happen to me all the time when I had sex. It happens, the burning when she pee's and having to pee all the time. Drinking 100% cranberry juice will help too.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If she is sore for more than a day or two, have her see her Gyno... There are other problems down there that can happen. An old girlfriend of mine had problems with her Bartholin's gland and it would swell up if I fucked her real hard sometimes. She actually ended up needing minor surgery.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Greg -

She may have been sore from a good fucking. It happens and it's normal - especially with a new girlfriend.

But, the bladder infection/pain has nothing to do with size. It's an issue related to cleanliness.

Her urethra is just inside her pussy. If you finger her with dirty hands (or your cock is dirty enough) there's a good chance that you'll transmit enough germs to cause her to get a bladder infection. It's easy to prevent.... just wash up before you have sex.

True but there could be other issues too. There is a delicate balance that goes on in the vaginal area and there could be a number of reasons for a UTI. Sometime diet, stress, and other issues can cause this type of infection. For example, everyone has a different flora of bacteria in their system. When a couple has unprotected sex, that new flora enters each partner's body and can cause a UTI [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]("honeymoon cystitis")[/FONT]. It's more common in women than in men due to a shorter urinary tract.

I'm especially sensitive and make sure that I wash, urinate, and have my partner wash before having sex. Even with that I know that I can still get an UTI. I suggest that you both hold off on sex and she sees her doctor.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It might not be her bladder that is sore, but a lot of thrusting can make the area just over a woman's pubic bone hurt (I'm assuming that's where she's talking about). It's uncomfy, but it should go away.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think it's possible to hit the bladder through sex. you probably were pounding on her cervix, which would still suck balls

Not hits exactly, more like presses against it. Penis is inserted, presses against vaginal wall while thrusting. Vaginal wall presses against the bladder. In addition, any bacterial on his penis can possibly enter the urethra too. It doesn't take much to get the vagina and all that lie within to get out of balance. It's not a happy time for us when it does.

Attachments

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not hits exactly, more like presses against it. Penis is inserted, presses against vaginal wall while thrusting. Vaginal wall presses against the bladder. In addition, any bacterial on his penis can possibly enter the urethra too. It doesn't take much to get the vagina and all that lie within to get out of balance. It's not a happy time for us when it does.

that would suck getting a bacterial infection. with the pressure against the bladder thing though, it's kinda "above" where the cock goes, which is why i assumed if he hit anything, it would have been the cervix, which i'm sure also wouldn't be a pleasant day haha

Media
If the outside of her vagina hurts too much it could be a yeast infection. Especially if it is red and swollen with some white. If she has pain/burning while urinating I would say it could be UTI. Both can be treated with little to no problem. If it is a UTI, make sure she goes to see her Dr. right away, as it could progress into pelvic inflamitory disease (PID). And she REALLY doesn't want that to happen.

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
True but there could be other issues too. There is a delicate balance that goes on in the vaginal area and there could be a number of reasons for a UTI. Sometime diet, stress, and other issues can cause this type of infection. For example, everyone has a different flora of bacteria in their system. When a couple has unprotected sex, that new flora enters each partner's body and can cause a UTI [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]("honeymoon cystitis")[/FONT]. It's more common in women than in men due to a shorter urinary tract.

I'm especially sensitive and make sure that I wash, urinate, and have my partner wash before having sex. Even with that I know that I can still get an UTI. I suggest that you both hold off on sex and she sees her doctor.

She told me she's sensitive to a bladder infection too. When she had a lot of sex with her former boyfriend, she would get it too for a couple of days, but never as quick as now. That's why I'm asking myself if it had to do with being so deep. After all, she did feel a pain deep inside of her while we were having sex and she didn't have a bladder infection yet. Feeling pain deep inside of the vagina while thrusting deep isn't a symtom of a bladder infection is it? Could it be her cervix hurts too much? The thing is though that she wants me to thrust so deep because it feels so good, so I guess she likes it when I hit her cervix, but maybe after a while it becomes painful? I'm just wondering if there's a relation between the pain deep inside of her and the bladder infection, or if it's something totally different, like her cervix can't handle it anymore, and the reason for the bladder infection afterwards were bacteria.

Last edited:

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It might not be her bladder that is sore, but a lot of thrusting can make the area just over a woman's pubic bone hurt (I'm assuming that's where she's talking about). It's uncomfy, but it should go away.

So does this mean I just got in there too deep for too long? While we were having sex she had an acute pain right away after those 20 minutes, the pain didn't increase gradually while having sex so could it be something else than soreness? Maybe there's a region in the vagina that doesn't want to be touched and is very deep inside of her?

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that would suck getting a bacterial infection. with the pressure against the bladder thing though, it's kinda "above" where the cock goes, which is why i assumed if he hit anything, it would have been the cervix, which i'm sure also wouldn't be a pleasant day haha

She did say she felt pain during sex at her bladder though, like I was hitting her bladder but I know this couldn't be the case. The thing is she felt it deep, not above the vaginal wall where the bladder is situated on the picture.

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If the outside of her vagina hurts too much it could be a yeast infection. Especially if it is red and swollen with some white. If she has pain/burning while urinating I would say it could be UTI. Both can be treated with little to no problem. If it is a UTI, make sure she goes to see her Dr. right away, as it could progress into pelvic inflamitory disease (PID). And she REALLY doesn't want that to happen.

There's no white, and I can't remember if it was swollen or red. But I guess she just had too much sex and her labia were sore of being stretched for an hour. What could this little piece of skin mean though which she is referring to, that feels stretched out at the outside of her vagina? Sorry if I'm asking to many question here :smile: but I just want to know what the problem is and if it's because of me.

Last edited:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off it's nothing to due with size, some women just have sensitive urethra or bladder. My wife has that too. She should talk to her gyno especially if she's having acute pain beyond normal soreness after hard sex.

If she hasn't gotten a full-blown bladder infection/UTI it could be just over-sensitive bladder and/or urethra especially if u thrust in upward direction toward her belly where her bladder is.

As others have mentioned there is a delicate balance of things going on and many things can upset it. One thing is be careful during oral sex not to lick her urethra that might be factor (but article below says not). Condom spermicides can also be a factor.

Some of the things that have worked for us. Washing your hands before sex, her wiping herself before and after sex with feminine wipe (downward), peeing before/after sex. Another thing that has greatly helped is an over the counter pill normally used for bladder infections called Cystex. Some study showed that taking one pill right before or after sex helped to calm over-sensitive bladder and it did work wonders for us.

Here's a link:
Cystex® Urinary Pain Relief Tablets Stop the Pain and Progression of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) - Burning Love: The Sex and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Connection

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would not play around with her symptoms and with due respect to the others that have answered, it's all guesswork on our part. She should see her gynocologist; only someone that actually sees her and has the tools to run the proper tests can determine what is causing this. It's normal I guess for sure to feel the next day like you have been in a saddle I guess, especially fucking as you describe here. But pain as you describe should be seen by a professional, for her sake and yours. Sometimes infections (yeast comes to mind) can be passed from her back to you and both of you may need to take meds. Don't hesitate!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She did say she felt pain during sex at her bladder though, like I was hitting her bladder but I know this couldn't be the case. The thing is she felt it deep, not above the vaginal wall where the bladder is situated on the picture.

if she felt it during sex brah, you should have stopped. assuming you kept going, that is

I would not play around with her symptoms and with due respect to the others that have answered, it's all guesswork on our part.

you're absolutely right bruddah. to be fair. none of us claimed to be experts. usually, in threads like this, i always say "i think it's __________, but you should see a doctor" and if i didn't this time around, my bad