Am I going too deep? Girlfriend bladder problem?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She told me she's sensitive to a bladder infection too. When she had a lot of sex with her former boyfriend, she would get it too for a couple of days, but never as quick as now. That's why I'm asking myself if it had to do with being so deep. After all, she did feel a pain deep inside of her while we were having sex and she didn't have a bladder infection yet. Feeling pain deep inside of the vagina while thrusting deep isn't a sypmtom of a bladder infection is it? Could it be her cervix hurts too much? The thing is though that she wants me to thrust so deep because it feels so good, so I guess she likes it when I hit her cervix, but maybe after a while it becomes painful? I'm just wondering if there's a relation between the pain deep inside of her and the bladder infection, or if it's something totally different, like her cervix can't handle it anymore, and the reason for the bladder infection afterwards were bacteria.

It actually could be both a cervical and bladder/UT issue. The best thing for both you and your girlfriend to do is for her to make a visit to her doctor. It wouldn't hurt for you to go to yours as well. It's the right thing to do especially if you care for each other.

Last edited:

fly_greg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanx for the responses guys. She went to see her gyno and she said the same things as you guys did. To wash at first, go to the bathroom afterwards, etc... Then she gave some antibiotics against her bladder. It's already quite better now. We had sex again and I watched out, her bladder was ok now.

But the thing is after we had sex she had that weird soreness at the front of her vagina again. We had sex 2 times once 30 minutes, second time 20 minutes and I did go at it again but that's what she likes! But now when I touched her labia she couldn't handle the pain, she had never been in such pain!! When I tried to enter her again I had to pull my penis right out, and she still felt the pain a few pinutes afterward. Now the main question is, is this normal soreness??

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
Thanx for the responses guys. She went to see her gyno and she said the same things as you guys did. To wash at first, go to the bathroom afterwards, etc... Then she gave some antibiotics against her bladder. It's already quite better now. We had sex again and I watched out, her bladder was ok now.

But the thing is after we had sex she had that weird soreness at the front of her vagina again. We had sex 2 times once 30 minutes, second time 20 minutes and I did go at it again but that's what she likes! But now when I touched her labia she couldn't handle the pain, she had never been in such pain!! When I tried to enter her again I had to pull my penis right out, and she still felt the pain a few pinutes afterward. Now the main question is, is this normal soreness??

No, I don't think it's normal. Could be related to the bladder infection that she went to the doctor for. You should wait until she's completely healed to be having sex. And she should go back to the doctor if the pain persists. Maybe the infection is in the urethra rather than the bladder?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Despite what others say here, in my personal experience, a larger penis does cause more cystitis. I don`t know if that is due to deepness of penetration or due to stretching, all I know is it happens.

My advise would be drinking lots, peeing before and after sex, lubrication. I would also avoid prolonged or repeated vaginal intercourse. Non penetrative sex can be amazing.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fuck really deep too, girls & guys, and it's normal for them to be sore for a day or two after I'm done drilling them, but not too much pain. Definitely have her see someone if she's in a lot of pain - more than just a good soreness from being fucked hard.