Am I hung, average, or small?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are above average in length, and way above in girth. If anybody tells you that's small, bust them in the mouth!

peterchristian

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just can't seem to get it out of my head that I'm not "small". When I was in HS, in the showers, I was soft washing myself and a bunch of jocks nearby started giving me shit saying I had the smallest dick I'd ever seen. That was at 14, and I'm 20 now, and psycologically, I don't think I'll ever be able to get it out of my head.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just can't seem to get it out of my head that I'm not "small". When I was in HS, in the showers, I was soft washing myself and a bunch of jocks nearby started giving me shit saying I had the smallest dick I'd ever seen. That was at 14, and I'm 20 now, and psycologically, I don't think I'll ever be able to get it out of my head.

I feel sorry for you. I went through some of that crap too. I wish they had tried it when I was in my mid 20's and doing all that hard physical work. Some of them might have had their ass tied in a knot! Not much you can do when they are older and bigger. Most don't want realize that flaccid size doesn't correlate with erect size by nearly the same ratio. There are guys on here that are 2" flaccid, and 7 or 8" erect. Also, just remember the guys doing this are just belittling you to stroke their own insecure egos.

A length of 6.3" is above average by all modern medical studies, and is at least average by even older self reported studies. A girth of 6.5" is way above average by all studies I have read, scientific, or self reported.
I can also assure you that the vast majority of women would take your girth over a greater length. There are exceptions to everything, however.

You have nothing to feel down about in the size department at all. Many guys would kill to have your girth.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you should be stoked bruv.:smile:
(not small,to some you will be average to others you will have a fat cock)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That is so sad. There is nothing wrong with you, Peterchristian. I never witnessed anything like that in high school, but I'm sure it went on. I hope you can move on and realize they were just being cruel, immature, and possibly jealous. There was a kid that used to pick on me in high school and I'm not sure why. I never did anything to him, but he would bully various kids and I became one of his victims.

After I graduated from college and had a fairly decent job, I went to a gas station one day and asked the attendant to fill up my tank. It was him--the bully from high school. When he saw me, he said hello and his face turned red; he looked embarrassed. I asked him if he was the manager and he said he wasn't. He just filled gas all day for minimum wage. It was kind of ironic that my bully was waiting on me. I felt bad for him and hoped that he wasn't still like that.

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks to be just about perfect for me. When it comes to size, I'd take girth over length. Too bad you don't live closer. ;)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interestingly back when I was 10-12 in Cuba I saw a few penis from my friends showering, other peeing in the middle of where I used to play.. but then again I was the smallest, and didnt bother to naked or let people see me haha..

Last time my mom got me naked I was walking in the house naked and she came in... I try to cover with a t shirt but she say she saw my balls and bulge lol..

Anyways,, like everyone say... you are more than okey and super okey in girth..

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't say you're hung, but you're not small either. Just normal. Noone should judge the size of your cock. Believe me if your partner likes you that size is more than enought.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Certainly not small. Maybe average but hey you're a good looking guy so why does the size of your cock matter. Remember its what you do with it that counts!!