Am I hung, average, or small?

danishdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mate, you have one fine cock! I personally find that small-soft-big-hard dicks are pretty much fun - such a nice surprise. So if you're ever in Århus - let me know.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think? I'm 6.3 X 6.5
6.5 inch girth is pretty freakin' big! Just try a regular sized condom on and see how tight it is (if you can even get it on).
That is so sad. There is nothing wrong with you, Peterchristian. I never witnessed anything like that in high school, but I'm sure it went on. I hope you can move on and realize they were just being cruel, immature, and possibly jealous. There was a kid that used to pick on me in high school and I'm not sure why. I never did anything to him, but he would bully various kids and I became one of his victims.

After I graduated from college and had a fairly decent job, I went to a gas station one day and asked the attendant to fill up my tank. It was him--the bully from high school. When he saw me, he said hello and his face turned red; he looked embarrassed. I asked him if he was the manager and he said he wasn't. He just filled gas all day for minimum wage. It was kind of ironic that my bully was waiting on me. I felt bad for him and hoped that he wasn't still like that.
Did you make sure he checked the oil and washed your windshield? :biggrin1:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Average there man.
It looks pretty thick too.
Doing good

Did those guys being jerks actualy have bigger dicks than you?