Votes: 77 45.6%
  • SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN MOST GUYS

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • SIGINIFCANTLY SMALLER THAN MOST GUYS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TINY

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

So I just lost my virginity and the girl I was with said I was pretty huge.... But im not really sure if she was really telling the truth or if she was lying to make me feel good. So i was wondering if everyone here (girls and guys) can tell me how I stack up.

I actually have never measured my cock before so I have no clue how big it is in comparison with everyone else. Normally I would just measure with a ruler... but im kinda too lazy to go out and buy one.... lol... so I just took some pics of my cock next to a dvd case and with a toliet paper roll over it (for girth).

thanks everyone for your help (And please be honest)

oh yeah and im a short guy 5 foot 4 take that into account if ur comparing it with my body size

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SR_oprahsfavoritecock

Just Browsing
Media
You got laid and she thinks you're big, so does it even really matter what any one else's opinion is?

If it does, the fact you can stick your shaft whole throughout a toilet paper tube tells us that you are average at least in girth.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I just lost my virginity and the girl I was with said I was pretty huge.... But im not really sure if she was really telling the truth or if she was lying to make me feel good. So i was wondering if everyone here (girls and guys) can tell me how I stack up.

I actually have never measured my cock before so I have no clue how big it is in comparison with everyone else. Normally I would just measure with a ruler... but im kinda too lazy to go out and buy one.... lol... so I just took some pics of my cock next to a dvd case and with a toliet paper roll over it (for girth).

thanks everyone for your help (And please be honest)

oh yeah and im a short guy 5 foot 4 take that into account if ur comparing it with my body size
she must be fairly inexperienced or just trying to be nice. (that's not a bad thing), but you're not that big at all, either length or girth.