Am I hung

thorskol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6.75"x6.25" - The only woman I have ever had sex with is my wife - we have been married for 10 years. I have become the sex object of her group of friends. She has told her friends how thick I am - but there are guys on here that are enormous, so what do we consider hung?

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea if you have to ask; you are hung.

Average length is something like 5.4 inches. Girth average = way below what you've got, thorskol buddy. :)

Who knows; maybe some fun can come out of acting the part of sex god among your wife and her friends...

Blessings.

jeff2982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ha, I was gonna say, if you have to ask, you're NOT 'hung'. But really, you're definitely above average, so yeah you're hung. But to me they call it 'cocky' for a reason, you have to know you have a big dick, which you do. So enjoy it, then you're 'hung'.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got a big one, it's not huge but it's thick as hell and a decent length. It really does not matter though dude you are happily married and your wife is happy, that's all that really matters.

thorskol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just seems that 8 and 9 inchers are the norm here and there are some that are over 7 in girth. I just figured I was above average - but "hung"?

thin7

Expert Member
Media
If you were 7x6.25 then you would be hung. As it is you have a fat cock...but not hung. Hung usually implies it's hanging loooowwwww.

thorskol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, not as active a thread as you would think. But there are a lot of posts where guys say they are 8, 9, even 10 inches. I saw a penis size chart and I was amazed at how the entire 0.01% of the population was a member here on this site.

tlbuncut5 said he needed proof, but I am not ready to post pics of my non-hung, overweight junk.