Am I in the wrong

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Bryan_Lyte2, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Last time I checked masturbation was a healthy part of ones life, yet my mother loves to play little head games.

Yesterday I go out to hang out and today I decided to chill a little bit.

What happes is I close the door and boom! all of a sudden she has a request. I should have not answered her first text message but NOOOO!!! like an Idiot I responded yes when asked if I was awake. I knew she knew of yesterday and was in some form trying to get from me the fact that she though that I was not here, and in her form trying to let me to let her know where I was...I should have resonded to her second txt wit a no thenm, If I were to answer her first text with a yes. In any case she brings me her laptop whilst my door closed to burn her a copy of a web stream of a sermon.

What would any normal person on a saturday be doing besides trying to burn a sermon from a stream to a CD.

Even worse Zippers aren't quet and she's clawing at my door. I let her in and she has the nerve to judge me on the way out.

I could not believe how hypocritical that was when lest than a month ago I came home from work at a luch break to find her door locked when I had a question of her...HMMMM...and a week before a wash cloth rolled up on her bed with somehing bluish/transparent with looked like a durecell battery at the end of....

I'm not just ranting here but I want to know WHY do we always judge each other on Masturbating.
    I said nothing to her of her doing it, but she had to make snide remarks to me. ARRRGGG...:mad::mad::mad:

2. SensualGoth

SensualGoth New Member

Albums:
    not me ..... I do it 5x a day on average my mom almost tore my head off once I cleaned her bedroom for her after she let me stay there recovering from gall bladder surgery... DAMN My mom likes those dildos HUGE...... She was pissed that I found them ... Um well mom should have had them in a locked box or something... Hmm there ya go buy a box with a lock on it with a big ol heart on the outside ( Christmas present idea) hahahahha

Now I know where I get it from....

I won't buy the huge toys though... I like the real thing like Coke. hahaha

3. TheManTheLegend

TheManTheLegend New Member

Albums:
    hahaha nice

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Once you're a certain age your mum should know that you need some 'quality alone time' I try not to knock on my sons door unless I hear him moving around and then I knock and until he says come in I don't go in. But this cuts both ways mums deserve privacy too so remember to always knock on her door and wait till she says come in.
    You can't really say 'mum can you keep out of my bedroom I might be jerking off' but you could say 'mum can you keep out of my bedroom until you know I'm up and about.'

5. Principessa

Gold Member

If your mom is smart enough to text message, she is smart enough to back off and give you some space.

Criminy my mom can't even pick up messages from her cell phone :biggrin1: lol

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude, to be honest, i'm still tryin to like, figure out what you wrote =/ :confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted