Am I just curious?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by indyl03, Dec 16, 2011.

1. indyl03

indyl03 New Member

Albums:
    I have been want to pursue women just to see what its about but; idk how thats even responded to. guys I meet are usually friends of friends or someone I talk to for a while on A4A or see out at the bar. Is that weird to want to? I find women attractive I just only have experience sexually with men. I have made out with a couple of women but most are lesbian and never led to anything or just something that was done a few times and thats that. just trying to find myself and dont think most my friends would understand and 2 that listened to me didnt take it serious so Idk.

2. SoloAqui

SoloAqui Member

Albums:
    I don't think its weird, that you want to pursue women, you have never been with one. It will be different. I recommend be patient as your on the journey to find yourself, most people are still on that journey, including me.
    Sorry that your friends either don't take you serious and or won't understand.

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

4. indyl03

indyl03 New Member

Albums:
    I just wish it was just as easy to meet up with women as it is guys. been wanting to try MMF

Draft saved Draft deleted