Am i legitimately allowed to be an lpsg member??

proudshower

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if it s the right subforum but anyway.. Do you honestly think that I can be a member here with my 7x5.5 cock?? Lenght is measured slightly bone pressed (If I press all the way in I get to 7.5 inches) and girth is measured at midshaft. This when I get a rock hard erection. Occasionally when I got super hard and horny I can push to 5.6 mseg. Tried PE and it works a little especially you see gains in erection quality in my opinion and that translates to a bigger size for who isnt used to have harder erections.. Anyway I m getting concerned lately that my penis is more like upper side of average or worst average while I used to think it was big/very big.. Sites like this and alike always put things in the right perspective and you just become aware of how many large and very large cocks are out there. I feel small... what s your honest opinion on my size?? Thanks you all

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if it s the right subforum but anyway.. Do you honestly think that I can be a member here with my 7x5.5 cock?? Lenght is measured slightly bone pressed (If I press all the way in I get to 7.5 inches) and girth is measured at midshaft. This when I get a rock hard erection. Occasionally when I got super hard and horny I can push to 5.6 mseg. Tried PE and it works a little especially you see gains in erection quality in my opinion and that translates to a bigger size for who isnt used to have harder erections.. Anyway I m getting concerned lately that my penis is more like upper side of average or worst average while I used to think it was big/very big.. Sites like this and alike always put things in the right perspective and you just become aware of how many large and very large cocks are out there. I feel small... what s your honest opinion on my size?? Thanks you all

LPSG stands for large penis support group not huge penis support group. You are on the large side for sure. All sizes are welcome here. You huge guys don't take offense. Just saying most of us are not in your class LOL

Reactions: pdxjoe and OKCLane