Am i loosing too much weight too fast? and other self esteem issues.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all.

I would really love some honest advice please in my forever effort in loosing weight and my ways with it.

As a teen i was pretty average in my weight considering for my height (6ft1) and overall larger natural frame but as i got closer to my 20's i had a injury which resulted in my mobility to be drastically reduce & couple that with stress & anxiety and yeah pretty quickly i started to stack the kilos on sadly :/

At my peak back in 2019 i was 158.5 kg but since Covid stared and i found my self more in lockdowns obviously this started to change my eating habits.
About 8 months ago when i weighed my self i noticed i had got down to 150kg and id say about 3 months from now i was down to 139kg. Since then i really started to make the effort to try my best to change what i eat, eat less of course and switch to no sugar drinks etc.
Last week the best i got down to was 125.8kg (just with underwear on).

The problem im having is my close family keep complaining and saying that im loosing weight too quickly and it could be dangerous for my health. Honestly i have zero clue if the amount im loosing in this time frame is considered dangerous or not?
Also to note i have not been doing any exercise or work out etc. All my weight loss is just from my eating habits that i tried my best to change.

Another thing that i always wanted to loose weight was that i was never happy with my physical looks. Personally i feel like my penis is on the smaller side as well and obviously being overweight has made it look even worse. So a big motivation always was to try and loose weight and maybe gain some length back? Honestly that ive dropped almost the 35kg i cant say i have noticed any improvement down there though :/

Couple that plus with the family telling me that what im doing is wrong (too quickly) and yeah im starting to find it more difficult to continue with my weight loss path.
Due to covid and all i dont see my self being able to visit any local gyms either so my only solution to the workout issue would be if i decide to invest in a home gym but once again i have zero knowledge into what to start with and buy first etc.

Ive always wanted to sit around the 100-105kg mark as i feel for my height and natural body size i think thats a decent and ok weight to be?

So should i continue with reducing what im eating or should i focus more on the home gym to set up and loose the weight through exercise more only?

Thanks in advance.

aeihtelag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Hi all.

I would really love some honest advice please in my forever effort in loosing weight and my ways with it.

As a teen i was pretty average in my weight considering for my height (6ft1) and overall larger natural frame but as i got closer to my 20's i had a injury which resulted in my mobility to be drastically reduce & couple that with stress & anxiety and yeah pretty quickly i started to stack the kilos on sadly :/

At my peak back in 2019 i was 158.5 kg but since Covid stared and i found my self more in lockdowns obviously this started to change my eating habits.
About 8 months ago when i weighed my self i noticed i had got down to 150kg and id say about 3 months from now i was down to 139kg. Since then i really started to make the effort to try my best to change what i eat, eat less of course and switch to no sugar drinks etc.

The problem im having is my close family keep complaining and saying that im loosing weight too quickly and it could be dangerous for my health. Honestly i have zero clue if the amount im loosing in this time frame is considered dangerous or not?
Also to note i have not been doing any exercise or work out etc. All my weight loss is just from my eating habits that i tried my best to change.

Another thing that i always wanted to loose weight was that i was never happy with my physical looks. Personally i feel like my penis is on the smaller side as well and obviously being overweight has made it look even worse. So a big motivation always was to try and loose weight and maybe gain some length back? Honestly that ive dropped almost the 35kg i cant say i have noticed any improvement down there though :/

Couple that plus with the family telling me that what im doing is wrong (too quickly) and yeah im starting to find it more difficult to continue with my weight loss path.
Due to covid and all i dont see my self being able to visit any local gyms either so my only solution to the workout issue would be if i decide to invest in a home gym but once again i have zero knowledge into what to start with and buy first etc.

Ive always wanted to sit around the 100-105kg mark as i feel for my height and natural body size i think thats a decent and ok weight to be?

So should i continue with reducing what im eating or should i focus more on the home gym to set up and loose the weight through exercise more only?

Thanks in advance.

Well, losing weight too fast or drastically in short period will be answered by your healthcare provider whether it's bad or not.

Eating right, exercising and no sugar could be your best bet to losing weight and based on your height being soo tall, bet. 100 -150 kgs. is your best weight, unless you're trying to get buffed/jacked so you need the guidance of a fitness trainer and dietician. Anyway, unfortunately cock size is unchangeable even with the weight lost, but it does affect the visual representation of your cock to look bigger bec. of the more balanced-out proportion of your body to your genitalia. Be proud of your cock-size;) Bec. there's always someone out there who would love that cock of yours and this is coming from a non-size queen.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, losing weight too fast or drastically in short period will be answered by your healthcare provider whether it's bad or not.

Eating right, exercising and no sugar could be your best bet to losing weight and based on your height being soo tall, bet. 100 -150 kgs. is your best weight, unless you're trying to get buffed/jacked so you need the guidance of a fitness trainer and dietician. Anyway, unfortunately cock size is unchangeable even with the weight lost, but it does affect the visual representation of your cock to look bigger bec. of the more balanced-out proportion of your body to your genitalia. Be proud of your cock-size;) Bec. there's always someone out there who would love that cock of yours and this is coming from a non-size queen.
Thank you for the kind reply :)

Nah i wouldn't say i want to get jacked or super buff.. just a natural slightly musical look to my physic and ill be happy.

I understand about the cock size. I always knew its more a of visual thing (from loosing the weight) i guess i just havnt lost much of the weight around that area then maybe?

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, your family is wrong about everything. It's not unusual for big guys to lose at that pace with just dietary changes. It sounds like they're jealous of your success.

Fat loss is a funny thing. If you're lucky, it's distributed evenly all over your body. Most people are not that lucky and it tends to pile up in some places more than others. So while the scale is dropping, it sounds like the fat isn't coming off in the places you want it to... yet. :)

Also, you are a BIG dude. There's a lot of fat to strip off. It's going to take time and it's going to get slower as you get leaner. However, you're doing a great job so far and I know that you can do it.

Stick with watching what you eat. That's where you will see 90% of the success. I do agree that you should start exercising but don't do it for weight loss. Instead, do it for overall health and use nutrition as your primary fat loss tool.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First of all, your family is wrong about everything. It's not unusual for big guys to lose at that pace with just dietary changes. It sounds like they're jealous of your success.

Fat loss is a funny thing. If you're lucky, it's distributed evenly all over your body. Most people are not that lucky and it tends to pile up in some places more than others. So while the scale is dropping, it sounds like the fat isn't coming off in the places you want it to... yet. :)

Also, you are a BIG dude. There's a lot of fat to strip off. It's going to take time and it's going to get slower as you get leaner. However, you're doing a great job so far and I know that you can do it.

Stick with watching what you eat. That's where you will see 90% of the success. I do agree that you should start exercising but don't do it for weight loss. Instead, do it for overall health and use nutrition as your primary fat loss tool.
Thank you so much for your reply.

Maybe its the change they dont like that they are seeing i guess? After so many years of always being the largest maybe it feels weird to them...idk.

I feel like my legs have gone smaller and my waist line as im finding im pulling on the pants strings a lot more now to tie up the knot. As for my stomach area i feel that just slightly has maybe reduced. very little bit only.

Yeah i agree as i feel now is where the hard part might begin to loose the remaining kgs.

As Covid cases are on the rise again over here my plans for hitting the gym/swim centre will be again put on hold so for exercise it looks like i might have to start to clear out my garage of the junk in there and buy some gym equipment.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For sure, you should check with your health care provider. Usually, losing 1kg (2.2 lbs here in the US) per week is considered healthy weight loss.

I have Parkinson’s disease and diabetes. I was about 90kg (199 lbs) back in 2019 and I was diagnosed with PD in August 2020.

PD has numerous issues with appetite, taste of food, smell of food, etc. That, with the other attendant digestive issues, caused me to lose a great deal of weight and now I am down to 68.5 kg. (151 lbs.)

At my height, now 168 cm (5’6”, I had hip surgery that knocked off over an inch in 2018), I am now, for the first time in my adult life, showing a Normal Body Mass Index (about 24.46).

I also have pursued a rigorous course of physical therapy, walking, and exercise. My body is toned and none of my clothes fit anymore.

A further benefit is that my diabetes has subsided, my A1C is well under 7, and my BGS daily readings are very good. I have been able to eliminate some medication. My endocrinologist is very happy with me.

PD is a movement disorder, I figure the less I have to move, the better. My neurologist is also very happy with me, he says it will prolong the amount of time I will be in Stage 1.

Keep up your good work, mate.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For sure, you should check with your health care provider. Usually, losing 1kg (2.2 lbs here in the US) per week is considered healthy weight loss.

I have Parkinson’s disease and diabetes. I was about 90kg (199 lbs) back in 2019 and I was diagnosed with PD in August 2020.

PD has numerous issues with appetite, taste of food, smell of food, etc. That, with the other attendant digestive issues, caused me to lose a great deal of weight and now I am down to 68.5 kg. (151 lbs.)

At my height, now 168 cm (5’6”, I had hip surgery that knocked off over an inch in 2018), I am now, for the first time in my adult life, showing a Normal Body Mass Index (about 24.46).

I also have pursued a rigorous course of physical therapy, walking, and exercise. My body is toned and none of my clothes fit anymore.

A further benefit is that my diabetes has subsided, my A1C is well under 7, and my BGS daily readings are very good. I have been able to eliminate some medication. My endocrinologist is very happy with me.

PD is a movement disorder, I figure the less I have to move, the better. My neurologist is also very happy with me, he says it will prolong the amount of time I will be in Stage 1.

Keep up your good work, mate.
Thank you for your reply also :)

Hmm i think its about 1kg a week that i noticed loosen.. maybe some weeks a little more but some weeks a little less.

Wow you lost a impressive amount as well and considering you were starting from 90kg. Well done also.

Thats fantastic news as well to hear that due to the weight loss you subsided your diabetes!

Thanks heaps for the info and kind words :D

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, I know you already got some replies but you totally have not lost too much weight too fast. They may be worried for you because someone losing weight rapidly usually indicates some sort of health issue. It's their brains just processing it in a fairly sensible way ordinarily but you're in an exceptional case.

As someone who is also morbidly obese and losing, you can lose weight VERY QUICKLY when first starting. Losing like 3-4kg in a week isn't unheard of. It will slow down as your weight drops and your body adjusts to the changes. To everyone else it will look like you are "sick" because of the rapid loss.

All this to say, you're okay. Your family is concerned out of worry but you are fine. It's possible out of envy too but I'm trying to be positive.

Keep doing what you are doing. If you have concerns, just ask your doctor. A general rule is to only lose 1% of your body weight a week. You lost 25kg in 8 months so about 33/34 weeks. That comes to about ~.75kg a week. Meaning it would be "unhealthy" if you were less than 75kg.

Good luck dude! Keep in touch, I'd seriously love to hear about your progress!

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@Cum_is_Great thank you so much for your reply.
Always appreciate anyones feedback and advice :)

I can totally understand what you mean when people would react thinking someone is wrong with you soon as you suddenly loose rapid weight.
Ill be honest the thought/s have crossed my mind as well because for many many years ive always sat around 150kg mark.

A few days ago when i weighed my self i was 124.4kg. I cant remember the last time i was at that weight??? maybe towards the end of High School if i was to guess!
I went back up to 126.1kg and today that i weighed my self again i was at 125.3kg.

Thank you so much for that weight/ratio work out calculation. I suck big time at them and get lost trying to work it all out LOL.
I feel much more relieved now hearing that my weight loss is in the ok bracket.

Ive pretty much tried to cut out sugar products as much as a i can & I've pretty much stopped eating or snacking after evening times.
Ive reduced the amount of breakfast im eating as well and only leaving for lunch to have a proper full meal.
Drinking water and have switched to all No sugar soft drinks for the occasional drink.

I feel like the time is now to begin to exercise or do weights etc but the problem is i still have not shorted out the area in my garage and i still have zero clue as to weight gym equipment i should be looking into?

Thank you so much again for your positive reply :D

Reactions: Cum_is_Great
D

deleted16192141

Hi all.

Thanks in advance.
I'm kinda late but if you kept losing weight then you must have realized that it's easier to lose 10kg at 130kg than it is at a lower weight like 70kg for example

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm kinda late but if you kept losing weight then you must have realized that it's easier to lose 10kg at 130kg than it is at a lower weight like 70kg for example
Thank you for the reply.

Ohh i do realise for sure being at the higher weight category that it would be easier to drop the weight compared to being lower to start with.

So i did weigh my self the other day and now im at 116.5kg.
Still been sticking with my diet habits but i still have not began any exercise routines or anything like that.

Will it get to a point where i just reach a weight level and i wont loose anymore if i still follow my same diet routine?

D

deleted16192141

Thank you for the reply.

Ohh i do realise for sure being at the higher weight category that it would be easier to drop the weight compared to being lower to start with.

Still been sticking with my diet habits but i still have not began any exercise routines or anything like that.

Will it get to a point where i just reach a weight level and i wont loose anymore if i still follow my same diet routine?
Yes, it's called the plateau effect. Your body gets used to the calories you're getting and you stop losing weight. It also happens if you stick to the same exercises everytime, your muscles don't grow, that's why bodybuilders never do the same exercises everyday.

Dieting it the most important to lose fat but exercising will push your metabolism to work harder and gaining muscle will help your skin get tighter and thinner - which is good if you feel like going into the fitness route and get some abs, or just to avoid getting loose skin. But anyways, you're doing a good job and being consistent, keep giving your best.

Reactions: benson19

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, it's called the plateau effect. Your body gets used to the calories you're getting and you stop losing weight. It also happens if you stick to the same exercises everytime, your muscles don't grow, that's why bodybuilders never do the same exercises everyday.

Dieting it the most important to lose fat but exercising will push your metabolism to work harder and gaining muscle will help your skin get tighter and thinner - which is good if you feel like going into the fitness route and get some abs, or just to avoid getting loose skin. But anyways, you're doing a good job and being consistent, keep giving your best.
Never knew about that if you stick to the same exercises that if you dont alter you stop gaining.
Wow ok.

If the pandemic hadn't happened im sure i would have joined a gym by now and start some kind of exercise routine but im still not comfortable to leave the home as of yet.
So unless i organise to purchase some main gym equipment for home then i dont see my self progress much further.
I have noticed my skin has become a little loose now in areas and yes i surely would love to tighten them up. If i ever see look in the mirror one day and see abs on my self i honest wont believe it :)

Thank you for the info and the praise/encouragement. Very much appreciated :D

D

deleted16192141

Never knew about that if you stick to the same exercises that if you dont alter you stop gaining.
Wow ok.

If the pandemic hadn't happened im sure i would have joined a gym by now and start some kind of exercise routine but im still not comfortable to leave the home as of yet.
So unless i organise to purchase some main gym equipment for home then i dont see my self progress much further.
I have noticed my skin has become a little loose now in areas and yes i surely would love to tighten them up. If i ever see look in the mirror one day and see abs on my self i honest wont believe it :)

Thank you for the info and the praise/encouragement. Very much appreciated :D
You can try doing some basic exercises at home to start if you don't feel like going out yet. Videos about stuff like hiit, aerohiit are great cardio. But also push-ups and weight training you can do with your own body weight. Just some suggestions, though.
Area-focused exercises can help you with the loose skin, since these exercises just grow muscle and don't lose fat. If someday I wake up abs I wouldn't believe it either, but let's keep walking towards our goals.

Also, progession pictures can be a positive reinforcement, even if it's just to keep to yourself. You're the only person you have to impress, anyway

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can try doing some basic exercises at home to start if you don't feel like going out yet. Videos about stuff like hiit, aerohiit are great cardio. But also push-ups and weight training you can do with your own body weight. Just some suggestions, though.
Ive been doing that actually.
Every morning when i wake up i make sure to do at least 10 push ups minimum.

A few weeks ago i was also doing sit up during midday time but my back spasmed again (long on going problem) and ive only recovered from that about 1 week ago so for the 4 weeks i havnt done any sit ups.

Also, progession pictures can be a positive reinforcement, even if it's just to keep to yourself. You're the only person you have to impress, anyway
Thats a very good point and thing to do i agree.. as you can go back and compare the differences yes.

D

deleted16192141

Ive been doing that actually.
Every morning when i wake up i make sure to do at least 10 push ups minimum.

A few weeks ago i was also doing sit up during midday time but my back spasmed again (long on going problem) and ive only recovered from that about 1 week ago so for the 4 weeks i havnt done any sit ups.

Thats a very good point and thing to do i agree.. as you can go back and compare the differences yes.
So you're exercising then lol that's really good. Just don't push yourself too much since you have your problems. When it comes to a area that is sensitive to you, it's better if you have a pro with you

malanvincent

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for the reply.

You must be so beautiful

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
… “I’ve always wanted to sit around the 100-105kg mark as i feel for my height and natural body size i think thats a decent and ok weight to be?

So should i continue with reducing what im eating or should i focus more on the home gym to set up and loose the weight through exercise more only?”

Congrats on your decision to take better care of yourself. You sound like a great guy, and you deserve the best out of life. Your progress so far sounds like an awesome first step, and let me encourage you to continue. In spite of what your family says—but more about them later!

Here’s my story; beware, your mileage may vary.

I found myself in the same boat as you over the pandemic. I’m 6‘1”, and what they might generously call beefy. I’ve been that way all my life. I generally kept my weight around 100-110 kg (40“-42” waist) without doing anything special. I avoided junk food, but that was about it. I had a glass or two of wine with dinner every couple of days, ate lots of pasta, and tended toward a carb-heavy breakfast. Most people would have called me overweight, but not grossly so.

During the pandemic, more glasses of wine, bigger helpings of comfort food, and less ambulatory exercise saw my weight hit 138. Type 2 diabetes runs in my family, and my doctor had moved me from pre diabetic drugs to something more serious. I was taking blood pressure meds, and generally had some poor blood work, especially long-term blood sugar. My doc read me the riot act and strongly advised some lifestyle changes.

That was two years ago. I’m now down to 86 kg, and a 36” waist. Reverted back to less serious, pre-diabetic drugs; my A1C has reached 5.1, right smack dab in the middle of normal. Threw away the blood pressure meds; in truth, my blood pressure was getting a bit low. My doc says I’ve added ten years to my life. (Guess I’d better start saving…)

Things to note:
  • I got an app to help. I pay for the upgraded version of My Fitness Pal, and it’s brilliant. The app interfaces with the Apple Health step counter on the iPhone, and gives me credit for the extra calories I’ve burned walking or running.
  • It’s absolutely natural for high weight loss to occur when you start changing your habits. I lost 35 kilos in the first year, but the second year saw 15 with the same program. Your body will level out at a more natural, comfortable level as you progress. Given the weight you started at, 25 kg in a little under a year sounds like a healthy rate. Don’t listen to your family. The risks to your health staying at 140-150 are far worse than the risks posed by losing 25kg in a year.
  • Besides, I’m 66, and I’m assuming you’re younger. You’ll lose weight faster with the same effort.
  • Exercise is vital, but diet counts for more. It takes a lot of effort to burn more calories every day than you burn through your normal metabolism. I make it a point to get in 5000-10000 steps a day, but that only burns 250 cal tops, i.e. half a Kit Kat. I heard a fitness guru on YT once say that you exercise to improve strength and flexibility, not to lose weight; it’s so that when you get to my age you can schlep groceries and sit comfortably on the can. I wouldn’t discourage swimming or gym, but it’s not the key to weight loss.
  • Diet? Keto all the way. I don’t police the amounts that I eat very strictly, but I’m scrupulous about cutting carbs. A handful of peanuts with a stir-fry rather than a cup of rice. And I really don’t feel hungry. Who can complain about a cheese and bacon omelette every morning?
  • Fibre is a concern. Lots of veg for snacks. And the said omlette has a sprinkle of psyllium in it.
  • And yes, having at least 12 hours between two daily meals helps. I can’t bring myself to skip breakfast, but I have an early dinner and get plenty of sleep.
  • I have alcohol on holidays, birthdays or special occasions. But gone is the nightly glass of wine with dinner.
  • And to the question on everyone’e lips. Yes, there is noticeably more visible dick. Thank you for asking.
Solid props for the effort you’ve put into taking care of yourself. Keep up the positive attitude. Don’t let your family rain on your parade!