Am I LPSG material

D_Cliddorne Clitknocker

Just Browsing
Media
Hey folks :hi: New to the site, I found this after ratemyschlong has gone down by the way side. The forum of that site was what I enjoyed the most, but the exhibitionist in me likes to post a photo now and then. Any way me Large Penis, Maybe. Larger than average Yes. Never had any complaints though ; ) So I guess hello and tell what you think.

Ohio

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, you don't even need a penis to be accepted here. So no matter what size. big, small, ginormous, you'd always be welcome. Welcome to the board. Stay stoked!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ohiodong@Jul 28 2005, 05:17 PM
Gnarly Buuudy ! Thanks
[post=332566]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

Welcomewelcome!!

A big heart makes up for any penis short commings here.

Make yourself at home :happy:

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Ohio
Im probably not qualified yet to officially welcom you too the site, i have only been here a month myself, but im gonna do it anyway, welcome, :toast:

No you dont need a big penis to be here, i mean i dont even have one and i like the place. Its a cool place you will fit in.

Luv Ya
Tilly

Media
ohiodong said:
Hey folks :hi: New to the site, I found this after ratemyschlong has gone down by the way side. The forum of that site was what I enjoyed the most, but the exhibitionist in me likes to post a photo now and then. Any way me Large Penis, Maybe. Larger than average Yes. Never had any complaints though ; ) So I guess hello and tell what you think.

Ohio
Old thread, but I'll greet anyone, and I wasn't here last year. A belated welcome to LPSG, OhioDong. Continue to enjoy the site!:biggrin1: