Am I Meant to Shoot Instead of Dribble?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Whenever I ejaculate, I never "shoot". I read/hear stories of people smearing the celing or at the very least going into the air......this has never happened to me. :confused:

I always just pulsate out. Is there something wrong? :confused:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
OR, it could be due to the fact you arent' edging enough.

For example, when you have sex or masturbate, are you just BANGBANGBANG until you cum, or do you savour it, and go slow at times... fast at other times? Does it last for more than a few minutes? How many times have you ejaculated in a 24 hour period prior to this case?

I've found that I ooze normally, but if I edge or take my time, it really shoots.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I just jerk, jerk, jerk, cum it dribbles out. Now if I start slow build speed go slow again and then speed up I shoot to about mid belly. If I edge for a few day's then go slow and fast when I cum I shoot over my head and it never fails to get on my wall. Try that see if it help's.
Bird

adam

Expert Member
Media
Whenever I ejaculate, I never "shoot". I read/hear stories of people smearing the celing or at the very least going into the air......this has never happened to me. :confused:

I always just pulsate out. Is there something wrong? :confused:

It's rather strange for me to hear someone dribble.

For me, it might not depend upon my abstenence, edging or any special tricks and whatnot. Not until I came to LPSG, did I learn that it's my misunderstanding that the way of everyone's cumming was shooting, even though the distance's somewhat different.

Believe or not, I guess it's based on the contractibility of your perineal muscles. So, I suggest the way of getting shooting is to strengthen them by the exercise of lower extremities. For instance, I've had running or jogging or playing soccer almost every single day since I was young.

Kegels! Kegels will strengthen the muscles exactly responsible for ejaculation. Build them up and you'll shoot.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I believe it has to do with the perineal muscles. If you edged a lot you can shoot a lot. I jerk of quite a lot in one day :rolleyes: (I can't help it, blame testosterone!) and I shoot, lately more and more in my face, not nice though. But when you edge a lot, you exrecise your perineal muscles, so when you are cumming you use them to shoot. (Like Mark said)

Last edited:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i just squeeze out a quick one i usually just dribble out but sometimes i hit myself in the chin if im not careful =)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
From what I've heard, ejaculation force and volume is also partly a function of prostate health ... an LPSG friend who is an M.D. has attributed my own semen volume and distance to "a very healthy prostate." Not sure what I did to attain such tremendous prostate health, but I guess I shouldn't complain!

Steve

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, there's a wealth of "cumming" knowledge in here. Very educating. I personally shoot the first couple of squirts then dribble until I'm done. How strongly I shoot depends on how I wank... wank, wank, wank, cum then it flows out like a gentle stream. Take my time and build up the whole episode and I sometimes manage to shoot every single squirts until I'm done.

The muscles thing is very interesting though... how does one exercise the muscles in that particular area?

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some guys ooze and some guys shoot. You guys are making him think there is something wrong with him, when in fact, there is nothing wrong at all.

You're fine.