Am I Missing Out?

martizjon

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there new to this site, i joined but after seeing a lot of you guys and your pics i tink im in the wrong place! im 6.5 hard and not that thick, so im well down on the average guy here. i havnt 2 much sexual experience but i havnt had 2 many complaints yet.. do you reckon you get more sex with a big penis? is there anyone with a big penis out there found that when girls hear or find out they are big down there that they get a reputation and get more girls?? im tinkin of putting a few picks of my cock up but i tink im about out of my league!! thanks for listening!!

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Martiz, I don't even have a cock and I'm on the site. So you're one ahead of me already.

unless that stuff in the drawer counts, in which case, i rule cos i have a plethora of cocks of various shapes and sizes

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
6.5 is bigger than average.

All the men who I keep finding naked have been 5 and under. Some, a lot under 5. At this point, an average man would be like finding gold.

Draw your own conclusions.

so long as that conclusion is "yes, juuuuuust fine!"

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah don't worry too much about it. Have fun and enjoy what you have while it still works... because you never know when the equipment might not work anymore.