Am I missing something?

dont_panic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll be honest; finding this forum has made me try (or at least consider and be more open minded about) loads of new things.
One of these is playing with my ass - I've tried it a couple of times now and whilst I've quite enjoyed it (but not really for any specific reason - more the thrill I think) it hasn't been the earth shattering experience I've heard from lots of people.
I often end up with a softer erection which I think is mainly down to concentrating on my finger and when I do come it's just...the same really.
So I have to ask...what am I doing wrong?

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to sound cold, but are you just jabbing or are you going for the prostrate? And is it comfortable to you...ie is it painful, are you in a comfortable position, that kind of thing. Serious questions. Exploring those things could change the outcome. Also, when you come, is your finger still in your ass or do you take it out before, if in, finger on or off the prostrate...it all changes the sensations.

Sorry been at it a long time. I enjoy being versitile and the sensations.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sounds like you aren't hitting the right spots.....stick your index or middle finger in to the 2nd knuckle......with the pad of the finger facing the same direction of your balls and cock, gently start to rub on the inside wall....you should feel a soft walnut sized 'thing' on the inside of your body...this is the prostate. you'll know you've hit it if you feel like you need to pee. start masaging it, and you should start to see precum oozinig out and some pleasure.....from this point, you can either continue massaging it and really get into it....or you can start jacking off while massaging it. when you get ready to cum, but some firm pressure on it and when you cum....you will have a mind blowing orgasm, that puts all other orgasms of the past to shame!

dont_panic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I try to go for the prostate but I don't think I've found it. That's probably the main problem to be honest.
I'm very comfortable and it's not painful (just a little uncomfortable when i first 'put it in' but after that it's fine).
My finger's still in my ass when I come but as I say it doesn't really seem to affect anything.

And I think I've just worked it out (thanks to unabear) - I've been looking for it at the wrong side. So is it at the side nearest to the cock and balls? Cause I've been looking at the other side. Damnit I feel stupid now!
Sorry for wasting your time guys - I'll be trying this tomorrow (already had quite a session today, hence the question lol) and let you know how it goes!

Thanks a lot,
Steve

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
honestly, doing yourself is never going to bring you the level of pleasure you could experience with someone else stimulating you, male or female. much the same reason one can not tickle themselves.

have a go with a FB and see the incredible difference you'll feel as that person stimulates your anus and massages your prostate as you masturbate. yummy!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like you aren't hitting the right spots.....stick your index or middle finger in to the 2nd knuckle......with the pad of the finger facing the same direction of your balls and cock, gently start to rub on the inside wall....you should feel a soft walnut sized 'thing' on the inside of your body...this is the prostate. you'll know you've hit it if you feel like you need to pee. start masaging it, and you should start to see precum oozinig out and some pleasure.....from this point, you can either continue massaging it and really get into it....or you can start jacking off while massaging it. when you get ready to cum, but some firm pressure on it and when you cum....you will have a mind blowing orgasm, that puts all other orgasms of the past to shame!
I need to try this. Thanks for the tutorial. :fing02:

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'll be honest; finding this forum has made me try (or at least consider and be more open minded about) loads of new things.
One of these is playing with my ass - I've tried it a couple of times now and whilst I've quite enjoyed it (but not really for any specific reason - more the thrill I think) it hasn't been the earth shattering experience I've heard from lots of people.
I often end up with a softer erection which I think is mainly down to concentrating on my finger and when I do come it's just...the same really.
So I have to ask...what am I doing wrong?

Get someone else to play with your arse :wink: whole new world :biggrin1:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As others have stated, a partner playing with the postrate is the best.

dont_panic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right...I'm going away on holiday with my girlfriend for a week on Thursday - gunna see if I can convince her to give it a go.
Wish me luck!

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regarding the prostate massage orgasm...I was getting a handjob from a young lady recently, and she stuck her finger up my ass when I got fairly close, but I couldn't tell that she was massaging my prostate particularly. However, just before I came, I had a really strong sensation that I had to pee, then came unbelievably hard.

Is that typical of prostate orgasm, or was that just a great orgasm?

Itsfomas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to try this so bad... but I dont want to stick my finger up there lol. I might try a dildo or something one day.