Am I obsessed?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
rccooper said:
Volunteers are rather plentiful around here, so where's the sign-up sheet? You can always post the pics you have until you get time to take some verified ones. I haven't had an opportunity to do that either, but mine are authentic.

Ok, i decided to post one for now. Maybe someone will enjoy. <looking at cooper>

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
don't worry dude, you fine. you're not obsessed (which isn't always a bad thing) you just have, as one poster said, a healthy interest. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to men with larger penises; simply put, humans are sexual creatures so sexual characteristics in others stand out to us. As far as something being wrong with trying to make your penis bigger - no, there's not anything wrong with it. However, be careful that you don't develop and obsession with that as it could negatively affect your physical wellbeing.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
GoneA said:
don't worry dude, you fine. you're not obsessed (which isn't always a bad thing) you just have, as one poster said, a healthy interest. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to men with larger penises; simply put, humans are sexual creatures so sexual characteristics in others stand out to us. As far as something being wrong with trying to make your penis bigger - no, there's not anything wrong with it. However, be careful that you don't develop and obsession with that as it could negatively affect your physical wellbeing.

Thanks for the insight. My physical well-being is probably in less jeopardy than my mental well being. Shouldnt I just be happy with average? This forum rocks!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
tallguypns said:
Thanks for the insight. My physical well-being is probably in less jeopardy than my mental well being. Shouldnt I just be happy with average? This forum rocks!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

yes, you should be happy with average :wink:. on a personal note, i've check out your gallery and your penis is perfect ..... umm, ughh, i mean perfectly fine. :tongue:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
GoneA said:
yes, you should be happy with average :wink:. on a personal note, i've check out your gallery and your penis is perfect ..... umm, ughh, i mean perfectly fine. :tongue:

wow, perfectly fine! doesn't that just rock my world knowing that on a site of huge cocks, average rates a perfectly fine.:biggrin1:

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tallguypns said:
Sometimes I feel shortchanged just being "average." I have a huge admiration for guys with large peni. I am very turned on by large peni. I've explored the different ways to make my average tool larger, with some skepticism and some hope. Is it wrong to want to be bigger? Do you think it's wrong to be attracted to guys with large peni? While I wouldn't go with a guy just because he has a large penis, I find that usually gets my attention pretty fast. I appreciate all input from you good people.

If you obessed you have an awful lot of company, me included.
I would rather call it a natural curiousity

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tallguypns said:
Ok, i decided to post one for now. Maybe someone will enjoy. <looking at cooper>

Looks great! I don't know if you have a lot of experience with Greek, but IMHO, girth is preferable over length for that practice. You seem perfectly equipped for the above mentioned party! :wink:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
inkubus963 said:
Looks great! I don't know if you have a lot of experience with Greek, but IMHO, girth is preferable over length for that practice. You seem perfectly equipped for the above mentioned party! :wink:

Thanks for the compliment! I do not have a lot of experience with anything other than self pleasure. LOL. I've had 1 girlfriend. That lasted about 6 months with sex a few times a week. Then I took a few years to decide I really wanted to try men. No boyfriends as of yet, but a few casual sexual encounters. Been both top and bottom. Frankly, I didn't get a very big kick out of casual sex. I am more of a lover. I have found it hard to attract someone because of my body type, and my own insecurities about my body and cock, and maybe even my own sexuality. Probably more than you wanted to know, but that gives you a little peek at the puzzle that I am :thinking:.

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tallguypns said:
Thanks for the compliment! I do not have a lot of experience with anything other than self pleasure. LOL. I've had 1 girlfriend. That lasted about 6 months with sex a few times a week. Then I took a few years to decide I really wanted to try men. No boyfriends as of yet, but a few casual sexual encounters. Been both top and bottom. Frankly, I didn't get a very big kick out of casual sex. I am more of a lover. I have found it hard to attract someone because of my body type, and my own insecurities about my body and cock, and maybe even my own sexuality. Probably more than you wanted to know, but that gives you a little peek at the puzzle that I am :thinking:.

Self-pleasure is usually the only way it gets done right.... :rolleyes:

Once you pick up some more experience, I'm sure you'll build confidence. Once you build confidence, you'll attract to your higher standards, and so gain experience. Lather, rinse, repeat... :smile: I have body issues myself, so I know how that goes, but I'm also trying to learn to take the risk of rejection for what it is, just someone else's failure to appreciate my potential, not necessarily any fault on my part.

Besides, I like puzzles....

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
inkubus963 said:
Self-pleasure is usually the only way it gets done right.... :rolleyes:

Once you pick up some more experience, I'm sure you'll build confidence. Once you build confidence, you'll attract to your higher standards, and so gain experience. Lather, rinse, repeat... :smile: I have body issues myself, so I know how that goes, but I'm also trying to learn to take the risk of rejection for what it is, just someone else's failure to appreciate my potential, not necessarily any fault on my part.

Besides, I like puzzles....

I dont mind being rejected, it's just being told no that I dont like. I'll kill you if you tell me no! <sharpens knife, loads gun, sterilzes lethal injection needle>

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it not wrong to feel a little less about what you have, i went through the same process. my solution was to make it bigger. you need to make your decision. be very sure its waht you want, dont go overboard and make it massive.

I like to see big guys too even I am str8, thats normal... I think everbody impressing by large tools.Specially hung teen guys looking fucking cool.
But another point is hardness , some huge tools looks like sponge when erected.that sux...

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
PILEDRIVER said:
it not wrong to feel a little less about what you have, i went through the same process. my solution was to make it bigger. you need to make your decision. be very sure its waht you want, dont go overboard and make it massive.

Interesting considering over the past few weeks your dick has been shrinking.
http://www.lpsg.org/showpost.php?p=416737&postcount=14

First it was 12", then 10", then 9". When does the madness stop?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight