Am I on everyone's ignore list?

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Sums itself up in the topic heading.

OK, I have an acid tongue. If you take offence at it, fair enough.

If you think that because I find republcunts and democraps two sides of the same forced rape offensive, fair do.

If you dislike the way that I seem to be racist against everyone and anything and prefer the term albinoid instead of cracker...then you might have a point.

But someone besides "the elite few" engage me in conversation!

Please?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remind me. Have you made any gratuitous or puerile attacks on any of my reasonable and considered posts?

If so, I'll be happy to tear you a new one, just to cheer you up.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sometimes I feel like I'm on everyone's ignore list. I tend not to sugarcoat my words and walk on eggshells, and that typically puts me on ends with other people and what not. If so, I apologize for the offense, but I always mean what I say. If it didn't come out to be understood the way I meant it, then I'll clarify. But I don't hold grudges either...everything is friendly discussion to me. :)

I <3's teh more liberal chaps, those not afraid to speak honestly amongst all the lies and deceit.

Inquisitor by nature, Inquisitor by trade... and I'm on the don't-stare-at-the-freak-honey-he-might-see-you ignore list too. ~_^

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Just for the words you use, i´d must add you on it, but i´m just a poor boy (i need no sympathy either) looking for love. You are not the one i want to love but i´ll gotta be happy with you. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Plus, you are english and i´m spanish, so i think i was born to hate you. It´s my destiny.

Anyway i´m sure you don´t care what i´m typing. :tapedshut:

Ok.

I was just practising english.

By the way i find you honest and that´s good.

Media
You're not on my ignore list either. I don't have one. You want to PM me, feel free to do so. Sometimes you just have to be brave and write to the people that you are interested in. Often, they will surprise you and write back. "Elite" is only in the mind of the elite—nice people will always write back—so why bother with the "elite"? Good luck! Sam

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If you think that because I find republcunts and democraps two sides of the same forced rape offensive, fair do.

If you dislike the way that I seem to be racist against everyone and anything and prefer the term albinoid instead of cracker...then you might have a point.

Please?
You get back out of life what you put in. Right now you are siiting with a big bowl of shit. Get a spoon eat and enjoy your meal...

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Please?

i thought i was the only person here that pissed everybody off!

blm

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's the avatar. If you're on "ignore" they don't have to see that grotesque invertebrate thing. It doesn't bother me, perhaps because I'm kind of a fan of the order Isopoda.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i thought i was the only person here that pissed everybody off!

blm
No, I suffer from the Orca effect, too. There are only a few people who respond to my posting. I very much enjoy those people, but I am pretty sure the majority of people here think I am a pedantic asshole. The reason I don't complain about it is that I think they are right.

Orca, I enjoy the grenades you throw into threads, but I haven't seen them lately. It might have something to do with you being on my ignore list.