Am I Registered?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all the discussion about presidential and vice presidential candidates, I was just wondering who is registered to vote in this upcoming election. If you are not sure the website Can I Vote? | Find Out If You Are Registered to Vote is the place to check. Many states have a deadline of midnight October 6, 2008. It's already a little after 11:00 pm central here so any Texans, with the exception of far West, need to visit http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml ASAP.

Now back to the question, am I registered? YES!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FL registered here, but that's of little comfort, knowing they've found ways to hang chads, screw up computerized voting, even moved the election process from day to day to make sure my vote was tainted, didn't count or whatever else.

In 8 years I really couldn't tell you that voting in Florida/the USA has mattered. Yeah, I put the effort out to exercise my right/privilege to vote. Here's hoping November 2008 actually counts for something this time around ?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Canivote.org does not work for all states or counties, so some may have to put in the extra effort to call their registrar/country recorder and verify their status... :wink:

Yes, I am registered to vote.
In fact, I have received my absentee ballot. :yup:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, will be voting DEMOCRAT straight down the line. EASY.
Interesting. Why vote for one party versus taking into account the merit of each candidate? :confused:

I'm voting -

President: Obama/Biden (Democrat)

US Representative: Undecided. Incumbent Democrat is eh. Republican candidate is wacky, and the Libertarian hasn't been campaigning (+ no web site :confused:).

(I'm non partisan and unable to vote in primaries. Had I been able, I would have supported other candidates for this office.)

State Assembly: Libertarian

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Choco Kittie, My vote process is unique to me. It is enough for me that i'm willing to share how i will be voting. Any of my thought process behind WHY, will just set me up for a protracted arguement with some very beligerent REPUBLICAN supporters here on this site. And i do not owe any of them a thing......Have a nice day KITTIE.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Choco Kittie, My vote process is unique to me. It is enough for me that i'm willing to share how i will be voting. Any of my thought process behind WHY, will just set me up for a protracted arguement with some very beligerent REPUBLICAN supporters here on this site. And i do not owe any of them a thing......Have a nice day KITTIE.
You never have to explain, although I was curious.
I'm satisfied that you are registered and voting in whatever manner you choose. :hug: