Am i right about my deductions? Eh watson?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

So tell me if my chart is correct.

Average penis size: 5 1/2'' long by 5'' circumference = too small.

Above average penis size 6 1/2 - 7'' long x 5.5'' circumference = O.K.

Above above average penis size 7 1/2 - 8'' long x 6'' circumference is perfect.

More than that is too much, except for some girls who like it monstrous.

This is just my conclusion from my time at this site, reading about sex and such on other sites, and talking to girls in real life (sorry im a nerd, i hafta say irl cuz thats a big thing for us) lolz.

Am i correct? Or at least pretty close?

2. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Your findings are your findings; obviously if it works there... it works there...

However chicks still fuck average penes; even some of these women would if it was attached to a guy hot enough. Speaking of which aside from the millions of websites that give bullshit your "dead on" the money when considering popular belief.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If women were to insist on sex only with above average men, then they'd have to ignore 90% of the male population.

4. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Pecker, do you not understand that they do not refuse, but instead "settle" unwillingly so that their girlfriends, who have largedick boyfriends, aren't the only ones having sex!

It's kind of like males and "The Models"; 90% of us don't get the models, but we do go out and get something just so we can say "Yeah, I got some." to our buddies even though we'd never show that "something" to anyone out of fear of losing our reputation or killing them with thier Medusa-like looks.

Lights-off type lovers. :/

5. Kassokilleri2ff

The only reason i brought this up is because whenever an average guy says "is my dick big enough" people always say "oh its average thats good enough" But really on the internet, and among girls ive asked, (they really like this subject too lol) average isn't good enough. Which makes me kinda mad cuz if I had a fatter penis, it would probably be the perfect size. But its a skinny 5 1/4 around more or less, so when i say that size around to a girl, she says "thats ok...". Kinda like when an ugly girl asks me if i think she's cute and i say "your ok." lol Its not ok at all. :( But oh well. Ill find a tiny asian girl with a tight pussy who thinks my cock is humongous or something lolz.

6. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Happy Birthday!

Draft saved Draft deleted