Am I Sexually Broken? Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by he_ha3, May 10, 2011.

1. he_ha3

he_ha3 Member

Okay so I recently started hooking up with this guy. It is my first time really doing anything with anyone (Still rockin' the V card). Everything is great we make out there is groping, humping, a little hand action, and some blowing. However, the few times we hooked up he is able to cum and I can go for what seems like forever and haven't been able to finish. I asked my roommate for advice and he said that the same thing happened to him and that I needed to have sex and I would be able to orgasm with no problem. I was wondering if there was any truth to that or if I am somehow broken(dysfunctional)... or just any advice you want to give works too! Thanks in advance.

2. monel

Gold Member

Nah! You're fine. First time jitters and inexperience getting off with someone else. Relax and fool around more. You'll get there.

3. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    I'm assuming you're able to cum alone. If so, I'd say it probably is first time jitters. My very first time with a woman I was so nervous I had a hard time staying hard. Second time not so much problem. Third time was great. I was just nervous. Actually, my first time with a new partner is usually kind of nerve wracking for me, and my cock reacts to nerves big time. So I try to work on relaxing and being in the moment. If I do that, things work great.

4. Madison_Thick

Madison_Thick New Member

Albums:
    While I'm not Gay, I can't imagine the physical response in terms of being able to cum is different than with straight dudes, and I would say just relax into it and enjoy the experience. The more experiences you have, the more you'll learn what things turn you on the most, and that will get you off

5. he_ha3

he_ha3 Member

Thanks!! Now I don't feel so bad :)

6. B_BENDERBOY

B_BENDERBOY New Member

Your not broken you're just a bit cracked,welcome to the club.

Draft saved Draft deleted