Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys
Uploaded a pic of my cock when its flaccid.
Lately at the gym i've noticed everybody has a bigger cock than me, including younger kids (like 18).
I'm 20, I don't think I've grown since I was about 14 or 15. I'm not small when erect, but when I'm soft I'm v small.
Most people at the gym have a cock that's about 4 or 5" long and v thick.
I wish mine had more girth!!
Here's a pic.
Let me know what you think - maybe upload flaccid pics yourself?

Attachments

bob2424

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with Charles.

I wouldn't worry about it. First, size when soft isn't as important as size when hard (as long as you bring a good bat to the game doesn't matter what you keep it in)

second, anybody that won't be with you because of the size of your cock isn't worth being with in the first place.

lvcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mine is about as small as your's when its soft. but like Bob said, its what you bring to the game thats more important and your bat looks great! like the foreskin

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys
Uploaded a pic of my cock when its flaccid.
Lately at the gym i've noticed everybody has a bigger cock than me, including younger kids (like 18).
I'm 20, I don't think I've grown since I was about 14 or 15. I'm not small when erect, but when I'm soft I'm v small.
Most people at the gym have a cock that's about 4 or 5" long and v thick.
I wish mine had more girth!!
Here's a pic.
Let me know what you think - maybe upload flaccid pics yourself?

what's about your sizes when soft and hard ?? you don't look small..and you have a pretty thick soft cock IMO... btw if you are a grower you have no reason to worry!

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how long have you been a member of this gym?

Not sure I understand the point of this question. I know you aren't directing it at me but I have to ask; are you just trying to be a dick or something? :thinking: It takes a lot of balls (pun intended) for some people to post pictures of themself online. We don't need people asking smart ass questions completely unrelated to the op's question in an effort to just to offend or put someone down...

If I am reading this wrong, let me know and I will gladly delete my post...

Back on topic, I think your good man. I'm a grower and I feel the same way at the gym. I just give myself a little tug and fluff when getting ready to jump in the shower and it makes a bit of a difference.

FratSurfer2222

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
nothing wrong with it...actually a hot pic!

and like someone else already said...those guys at the gym prolly have semi's...no worries.

HornyEssexBoi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
haha well i've begun sporting semi's in the changing room now too haha
but seriously there are guys who are about the same age with 7-8 inch floppy cocks.
pretty fucking jealous, but it definitely makes me feel small!!