Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would say you are average. Size is relative here at lpsg. If you havent had any complaints then you have nothing to worry about. Don't get circumsized if you don't want to. Dont do anything like that for anyone else.

I've had a lot of average sized men and had no complaints. But keep in mind, you are at a large penis website. Not just a penis website so the opinions will be based on the large penis variety.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Definitely, everyone should get cut. I understand they're sort of phasing it out in Cali. Liberal west coast and all that. You look like maybe a bit shy of 6 inches.

It'll look bigger if you get circumcised.

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say you are average. Size is relative here at lpsg. If you havent had any complaints then you have nothing to worry about. Don't get circumsized if you don't want to. Dont do anything like that for anyone else.

I've had a lot of average sized men and had no complaints. But keep in mind, you are at a large penis website. Not just a penis website so the opinions will be based on the large penis variety.

I always love your answers Mademoiselle Rouge...! And i totally agree with you...- Lex74

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Definitely, everyone should get cut. I understand they're sort of phasing it out in Cali. Liberal west coast and all that. You look like maybe a bit shy of 6 inches.

Everyone shouldnt be cut. There are a lot of guys who love being uncut and their partners have loved it too. Being cut doesnt make you look larger. That's ridiculous.

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I keep agreeing with Madmoiselle...(we should get together one time don't you think??).
Everyone SHOULD NOT get cut by any means. And, Kmoney, NO, women do NOT get turned off by the foreskin...at least as far as my penis is concerned...;-)

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh my god, you have a great cock, do not change a thing!

Is the biggest one here, no, but who cares, I would take it up my ass any day!

I love the way your foreskin is tight, that is so hot.

Please do not change a thing!!

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your dick is now average then, not small. It's small only compared to some monsters here. Plus, you seem to have some more to grow!

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex, that shlong with the foreskin looks like the rawhide that my dogs been chewing on for a week. Its as if it was caught in a meat grinder! hahahaha