Am I speaking in Russian?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I speaking in Russian?

Maybe something more challenging, like Gujarati?

More obscure, like Evenki?

Maybe something fantastical, like Sindarin?

I'm really quite curious, as I've been having a hard time getting people to understand the most rudimentary concepts lately. Even on this site! If I am speaking in some language other than English, it is purely subconscious and I apologize profusely!

Any insights?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of our participants are militantly ignorant.

You're definitely on to something there. But it's not just the morons anymore. I'm perplexed.

Спасибо для расчистки которая вверх по Gl3nn! :Поцелуи:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes you to take into account that you can't make people be more than they are, but will evolve in time with experience, travel, education and the lessons we learn in life by teachers who are not condescending or arrogant. But I don't speak Russian I have only been lucky enough to visit the country and experience something and carry it with me.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes you to take into account that you can't make people be more than they are, but will evolve in time with experience, travel, education and the lessons we learn in life by teachers who are not condescending or arrogant. But I don't speak Russian I have only been lucky enough to visit the country and experience something and carry it with me.

*blink*

Huh?

Are you saying i'm condescending? I mean, I AM condescending. At least most of the time. But...

uh...

I'm confused!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*blink*

Huh?

Are you saying i'm condescending? I mean, I AM condescending. At least most of the time. But...

uh...

I'm confused!

I was not saying anything about you but more about myself. In my life I have been called condescending, arrogant, rude, vain, shallow, cold and elitist. With time and the experiences that I have lived through, I have been called warm, and giving and etc...etc... Everyone finds their way on their terms. Truth be told I am most likely still all of these things, but as the lessons of time are learned these qualities balance each other. I've come to the place where I judge less unless someone who should know better does not.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I was not saying anything about you but more about myself. In my life I have been called condescending, arrogant, rude, vain, shallow, cold and elitist. With time and the experiences that I have lived through, I have been called warm, and giving and etc...etc... Everyone finds their way on their terms. Truth be told I am most likely still all of these things, but as the lessons of time are learned these qualities balance each other. I've come to the place where I judge less unless someone who should know better does not.
Ah still loves ya. :hug:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Honestly, i was just poking fun. You see? Misunderstood again! Pah! :wink:

If u did maybe ppl would understand u better, lol :)

Maybe I should try Leet?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah still loves ya. :hug:

Right back at ya! I guess the point I was trying to make is...I was in Paris when I was a child, and again as a young adult and several times since. What I learned from these visits depended on the the place in life I was and what I was willing to see or experience. There are people who have never had to opportunity and dream about it, thus sharing our experiences if they are bitter or sweet will color their expectations and experiences.
"If you were lucky enough to lived in Paris as a young man you will carry it with you for Paris is a movable feast."( Earnest Hemingway) I wish I could take credit for that but I am lucky enough to know what it means.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really quite curious, as I've been having a hard time getting people to understand the most rudimentary concepts lately. Even on this site! If I am speaking in some language other than English, it is purely subconscious and I apologize profusely!

Any insights?

Perhaps the newer format of the site has fomented a base of participation somewhat less erudite than those who frequented the place before you went on extended hiatus. More important matters are discussed at length these days, such as the importance of whether or not Dr. Manhattan was circumcised and how many posts he has this week. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should try Leet?

It's l33t. U r teh fa!l. YSSCKY, n00b! LOLZ! :biggrin1:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Спасибо для расчистки которая вверх по gl3nn! :Поцелуи:

вы радушны

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps the newer format of the site has fomented a base of participation somewhat less erudite than those who frequented the place before you went on extended hiatus. More important matters are discussed at length these days, such as the importance of whether or not Dr. Manhattan was circumcised and how many posts he has this week. :rolleyes:

Now you've gone and made me get the dictionary. What's this "eeryooditay" word mean?

And about Dr. Manhattan. Surely he IS circumcised. He MUST be. I can't live until i know for sure. Quick, check his posting count. I'm sure we can extrapolate from the hidden messages therein the true account of the story. There is some truth in it, right? Oh dear. Now I'll ruminate incessantly.

:biggrin1: