Am I straight?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes you are gay.......you could probably get a job at the gay men's health center giving blow job techniques....

danncas

Just Browsing
Media
yes you are gay.......you could probably get a job at the gay men's health center giving blow job techniques....
Once married, Not any more. I like the way some guys figure out if th.ey are gay. Or should I say st8. There isn't a man on this plant that is totaly str8. I have been with men that say there str8. Tell you wife that while she watch me suck your cock and you mine. I found that most men can be had at the right time. I was in Military for 15 years. Gy that think they are more str8 and are will not kiss. If you like to play with a guy from time to time and its a close freind and not often does not make you Gay. I'm gay. It just makes you horny and guys suck cock better then woman.
If you find that you like sex with both you are bi. But if you could see yourself emotional attracted to a man then your gay. Gays men and the guy that has never had a encounter with a man would call you gay. If you have you will never have emomtion for a guy you are bi and horney. You are not the only guy that likkes to playh with other men. I had my share of married men wanting me to fuck them. To some it up you like most men on here are very sexual and like sexul pleasure form what ever form youcan get it. You emotions( love wil really tell you what your are)
Don't confuse sex with love. I been in love with the same man for 17 years.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it took me 30 mins to read and try to understand the above post...still not sure what he is trying to say...I suspect the guys he was fooling around with were bi...straight guys do not mess around...hence the word straight...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"AAA" has not been around for several months. Posts have a date in the upper left hand corner which will tell you when they were written.

But don't let that stop anyone from continuing to answer him. :smile:
Damn you from 14 months ago!

Just so everyone knows, the original poster ("AAA") last visited the site on March 26, so he is not reading and probably will never read any of your tremendously helpful advice.

Carry on. :rolleyes:
Damn you again!:tongue:

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once married, Not any more. I like the way some guys figure out if th.ey are gay. Or should I say st8. There isn't a man on this plant that is totaly str8. I have been with men that say there str8. Tell you wife that while she watch me suck your cock and you mine. I found that most men can be had at the right time.

And another poster who believes that they have a deeper insight into other peoples sexuality than they do. Must be great to be you!

Try a few of these phrases on for size - see how offensive they sound (comments below are used for example and do not represent the opinion of the poster yadda yadda)

I can turn any gay guy - said by a woman
There are no lesbians, they just haven't been fucked right - said by a man.

You see how stupid that sounds? Well, you're right up there with them!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And another poster who believes that they have a deeper insight into other peoples sexuality than they do. Must be great to be you!

Try a few of these phrases on for size - see how offensive they sound (comments below are used for example and do not represent the opinion of the poster yadda yadda)

I can turn any gay guy - said by a woman
There are no lesbians, they just haven't been fucked right - said by a man.

You see how stupid that sounds? Well, you're right up there with them!

Everytime you post something intelligent like this, I think I fall in lust with you a little bit more. :kiss: :flirt: :05: