Am I strange or what?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by blondguy, Jul 29, 2010.

1. blondguy

blondguy Member

Albums:
    So I know a lot of gay men who will go out and try to pick up guys and if they can't as a last resort they will pick up women and have sex with them. These guys would likely rate themselves 99% gay.

Yet, if I go out and try and pick up women, and as a last resort I would pick up a guy, that would be considered at least 10 if not 20% gay.

Why is that?

2. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I couldn't tell you. I've been the 'last resort' for a few guys, before they came out of the closet. I am single-handedly turning men I meet gay.

3. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damm hot body and cock...wouldn,t mind to be pick up by you...no answer for that 10, 20 or 1%

4. zundervall

zundervall Member

Heh - there's no knowing this. But after seeing your nude pic, I'm thinking about changing my own rating.... yum.

5. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's viewed the same on both sides of sexuality; but don't be so quick to try to rank yourself. Us straight guys hold each other to a certain heterosexual standard, and that's why if one hetero does something homo, it seems to be more "frowned upon", or in this case, "a greater percentage change".

I've never been to the "last resort" in my life where I was thinking, "Hm, can't get pussy so I'm going to get with a guy." I would prefer my hand to get the job done.

If you are concerned with labels, just don't worry. Do what makes you happy, and if in doubt, for all purposes of this forum, just leave out that part of your identification.

Draft saved Draft deleted