Am I Stupid or What???????

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so you got suckered, happens to the best of us. Time to kick this guy out and move one. Remember that old saying... Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on ME.

Don't be a fool again.

As for stupid... Forrest Gump said it best "stupid is as stupid does..."

I say you stop the stupidity right now.

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you aren't stupid.
you like being in control by having the stability
co-dependent is more like it, perhaps boarderline personailty 'i hate you don't leave me'
read that book
and decide if the shoe fits.

if he was raised as a distant relative but he isnt now, that still makes it incestual.
yeah.
no.
he has to go.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks all for the comments. And now you can all jump me because I have yet to do anything about this situation. But, I agree. It is time to end this one sided relationship once and for all. And by all I do mean forever. I guess it has finally sunk in and I now know there never was going to be anything between he and I. It was all just his game to get back in my life so he would have somewhere to parole out to. Especially since he had to be on a monitor for a couple of months. My only reason for allowing him back in my home was for the crazy sex he promised.
But now that that never really happened, it is time for EVERYONE to move on and out!
Unfortunately for me, he has screwed me and certainly not the way I wanted! I have had two encounters with other men since he cut off the sex. One was with someone I have wanted for a couple years. And guess what? All I could think about the entire time while this other guy and I were together was HIM! And to be honest, the sex with my user, was not all that great. His dick, hmmmm. Is perfect for sucking, but nothing to brag about in the fucking dept.
Again, thanks for all the encouragements and even the others.

Last edited:

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, you are being used. Men who go to prison have an 85% return rate. I know from experience that you should kick him out, turn a deaf ear to his pleadings, and then see how crappy he treats you.

wags

1st Like
Media
I'd say your just as manipulative as he is. You took him in for your own expected benefit as well. It wasn't you just taking in a friend to offer support in his rehabilitation and integration back into society. You took him in with the expectation that you would be having some promisd sex. Sure he wrote you about it, but buddy is in need of a place to get restarted. Dude is in a seriuos situation where he needs to get help from the outside and ya he'll probably write anything in a letter to make sure he has somewhere to make a start when he gets out. If you want to deal with the truth then ask yourself what your own intentions are. If its to help a buddy then help him within reason, and leave the sex out of it. If you want a sexual relationship then buddy isn't into you that way, so leave it be and tell him your not available to help him out because your confused by him entering your life .

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks all for the comments. And now you can all jump me because I have yet to do anything about this situation. But, I agree. It is time to end this one sided relationship once and for all. And by all I do mean forever. I guess it has finally sunk in and I now know there never was going to be anything between he and I. It was all just his game to get back in my life so he would have somewhere to parole out to. Especially since he had to be on a monitor for a couple of months. My only reason for allowing him back in my home was for the crazy sex he promised.
But now that that never really happened, it is time for EVERYONE to move on and out!
Unfortunately for me, he has screwed me and certainly not the way I wanted! I have had two encounters with other men since he cut off the sex. One was with someone I have wanted for a couple years. And guess what? All I could think about the entire time while this other guy and I were together was HIM! And to be honest, the sex with my user, was not all that great. His dick, hmmmm. Is perfect for sucking, but nothing to brag about in the fucking dept.
Again, thanks for all the encouragements and even the others.

Since you grew up with him around, I think you have him in a sort of family or relative category, as if you need to keep in some sort of relation with him forever. FALSE. GTFO, you are allowed to.