Am I suppose to say it?

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have hooked up a few time with a new friend recently and I didn't talk about how big is cock is. It is a nice fat big one but I didn't say anything about it. I think I showed him pretty well that I certainly like it. :wink:
I question the guys here, am I suppose to talk about cock size?
Is it important for you to have your penise praised a lot?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actions speak louder than words. I feel that sucking a guys dick pretty much says that you like it. But sex (even a singular sex act like blowing someone) is never only about the dick... it's about the person attached to the dick.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I throughly enjoy it when my partner says complimentary things about my cock. It helps build self esteem and makes us feel good about ourselves. What's wrong with that as long as it doesn't get one too cocky?

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys, thanks for your commments. I think my worry with talking about the size could somehow sound like his dick is the only resaon I want to spend time with him. I understand better now that saying a couple of things would make him feel good on
a different level than I have been making him feel good. I must say he dosen't really talk during sex but he certainly isn't quiet either, if you get my drift. I am the same way on with the whole talking during the act but lets say I can really form words, OK.
This is not a big issue, it's more a question of do you feel odd if the size of your dick is too much in focus. I know sometimes I don't need to hear the size thing again and again, and I'm not LSPG huge.
Anyway, thanks for your input, so to speak.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a lover tell me many years ago "guys that are big know they are big and guys that go around asking or aren't sure are much closer to average." I think it is hard to sum it up any better than that...