Am I the last cut guy in the world?

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My gym has about 50-50 guys who shower, don't shower, hold towels up, or let it hang. I don't hang out looking at everyone, but sometimes you just notice things, especially when you're on the bench in the sauna and guys who are 6'4 and up walk in naked, and you see things that you just can't ordinarily miss because it's right at eye level.

Well, while there are quite a few african-americans and Latinos, both of which groups have a lower circumcision rate than whites, lately I've noticed that most of the white guys are uncut as well. Lucky them. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just that the uncut guys are prouder of their penises and thus willing to show them off? Am I looking for it and seeing foreskin everwhere :)smile:) when I shouldn't necessarily be seeing it?

hoops2123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm 22 and i'm cut! i just joined a gym and haven't been in the locker room yet...but will be soon!!

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i don't know, the gym i go to it seems like virtually everyone is cut. it's mostly white guys, big mix between young and old, and most everyone just lets it hang out in the shower. of course there are your typical shy guys but for the most part people just don't really care

ibeme0610

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncut and was one of the few guys with a foreskin when I was in high school, thought I noticed there were more uncut guys when I went to college. At the gym I go to, it seems like nearly all the older guys are cut, but the percentage of younger guys who are uncut seems to be getting bigger.

For what it's worth, my two high school age nephews (my sister's kids) were visiting over the summer and I took them to the gym with me one afternoon. Since we were going out to dinner afterwards, they showered at the gym and I saw that they are both uncircumcised, too. I know their dad is circumcised because I'd seen him naked in the locker room when we were both in high school. (He a was a senior when I was a sophomore.)

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 37 and saw my first uncut dick last year at the gym when I was 36. The guy was Mexican and his soft dick was hanging half way down to his knees. Hard to miss, but yeah. never seen an uncut one before that.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut and was one of the few guys with a foreskin when I was in high school, thought I noticed there were more uncut guys when I went to college. At the gym I go to, it seems like nearly all the older guys are cut, but the percentage of younger guys who are uncut seems to be getting bigger.

For what it's worth, my two high school age nephews (my sister's kids) were visiting over the summer and I took them to the gym with me one afternoon. Since we were going out to dinner afterwards, they showered at the gym and I saw that they are both uncircumcised, too. I know their dad is circumcised because I'd seen him naked in the locker room when we were both in high school. (He a was a senior when I was a sophomore.)

Glad to see the trend is starting to change with cut dad's leaving their sons uncut.

I would do anything to have not been cut near birth.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm cut, and unless my wife's Jewish and/or really seriously demands it for religious reasons I won't do it. I'd definitely fight the above scenario, but I have great respect for religious devotion even though my Catholicism has waned considerably, so if following a laying of evidence and arguments for leaving him intact she insists due to a firmly held religious belief I'd agree to it. Not without a "real" reason though. I have no real issues with my circumcision status, never having been any other way, and I rather like the way my dick and head look without the foreskin, but the reasoning against it is strong and requires a stronger case of belief than "well, it'll be cleaner and the doctors say so."

I'm cut, but have noticed the younger generation in the locker room and shower are mostly uncut. Guys my age normally were cut (all of my friends in university were), but things seem to have changed over the years. My dad got cut in his 30's (brave man - if I didn't have it done at birth I wouldn't get it done) for personal reasons. This is probably why he had me done at birth. I like being cut, especially how it looks. I'm not used to seeing guys uncut probably because I'm not used to it. Cut or uncut - to each their own. :cool:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcision does seem to be increasingly unpopular in the US nowadays. More people are getting over the urban legend that foreskin is dirty and can lead to infection/cancer. The guys of my generation are still mainly cut, but for boys that are born now, it seems to be very much 50/50.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have noticed that at my gym probably only 25% shower if that many. Also have noticed that more guys seem to be showing up with a uncut penis. When the locker room is crowded where guys don't spread out so much you will see that some men appear to be cut but have pulled their foreskin back. Probably in a effort to look the norm. I think some guys are not pulling the foreskin back anymore because it is becoming more apparent that not as many guys are cut and was once thought. And no, I didn't have my son cut and he didn't have his son's cut. The times they are a changing in the US.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no you are not the last guy cut,my hubby is cut but he was done as an adult, he also noticed this in gym but he thinks it is just in certain areas as there are several gyms near our home town and one of them is like as you say mostly all uncut guys there, the other 2 are he would guess to be about 90%cut an the rest uncut, also the one gym is in a lower class of town and it is mainly a rundown type area, the other 2 gyms are in upper to high class areas of the town so i wonder if this could be why he see the trend diffrence, an for the sensative uncut guys, no im not saying your in a lower class then the cut guys are,so dont get your dander up lol lol, i am just saying that this is the way it is running in hubbys gyms with cut and uncut guys at the gym,i think it is a good thing that you all can go to the gym and excersize ect ect, and not be so afended that you are uncut or cut, i mean wouldnt it be a boring world if everyone was the same, so be proud of what you got as he and others are .