Am I the odd American woman out?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by IntoxicatingToxin, Mar 25, 2011.

1. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm a purebred American woman. I also think that uncut cocks look completely natural, normal, sexy, and masculine. I find them way more attractive than cut ones. But I feel like I'm the only American woman that feels this way! I was "born and raised" on circumsized penises and it never even dawned on me that they were circumsized until I was with a guy who WASN'T... and I've been in love with the natural look ever since. Any other American women feel the same way I do? (The only reason I state American is because we encourage circumcision as much as we do and I'm constantly running across women who are grossed out by a natural man and it boggles my mind!)

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Blah. I meant to post this in appearance issues, but whatev. Isn't letting me delete it now. :|

3. D_ed75rde

D_ed75rde New Member

hey, i'm with you girl! granted i love all kinds of cocks, but there is something so sensual and almost mysterious about uncircumcised penises. they feel great during sex, add another dimension to giving head and look awesome :)

4. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

that's your own prerogative. you shouldn't have to justify your tastes lol

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'll move it if you want me to, but my first thought was that this is a woman's issue FWWIW.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

you are not alone, Ms. Meg.

southern redneck chica, and sold on peen with all its factory settings.

#6 MickeyLee, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Glad to see I'm not alone!

I don't feel the need to justify my tastes.

I guess. I don't really care where ya'll put it. Lol.

Well put, MickeyLee. Glad to have you back. :smile:

8. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes long live uncut cocks
    lol

9. affarsbitrade

affarsbitrade Active Member

I'm glad to hear that not all Americans are into circumcision. I am gay and was recently there on vacation, met a nice guy and went out a few times. Went home with him just before I was due to fly home to Australia and he was so delighted that I was uncut. My understanding was that you're more likely to find gay American men interested in uncut penises if they themselves are cut, which they probably are, so it's nice to hear a US lady is into the foreskin too.

10. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I have also been raised on the cut guy. This site has totally turned me on to the uncut cock. Can't wait for the day I get to play with some skin. :)

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sold on Mickey Lee's lexicon!

But yeah. I prefer the factory settings too.

12. zdc00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you will always find people who are "out of the mass hysteria". I myself love to be a part of that in a lot of ways.
    Then again most people who do that tend to be smart and thoughtful, not to mention having a sense of fashion (in every way) and a personality to boot.

Coming from a place where circumcision is only done for "medical" or "religious" purposes, I do have a certain bias, but I certainly can relate and adapt. My point is, in the US there seems to be no reason to perform circumcision (I don't think there ever is) but it is one of the few countries in the world that do that by default.
    Think of what things would look like without circumcision. Just a thought-provoker, nothing more...

So, for the question at hand, I'd say yes, but at the same time I'd be shaking your hand and trying to befriend you. :wink:

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    My ex was uncut, for religious/ culture reasons, but then he's Native American. We didn't let them cut our boys. He used to say his dad's anecdote about his sons; 'you want to cut his what--?'

Cleanliness is a big thing in their culture, as it is in my Finnish culture, so the so-called hygiene arguments did not fly. As for preferences in my partners, I do not hold it against a man if his parents did something to him before he had a say.

14. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    American here, while I haven't encountered the rare natural penis state, I feel confident that I would be happy to be with an unmutilated partner. I think guys should get to choose to be circumsized later in life if they wish to have the procedure performed.

15. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

I never said you should justify it. I'm just interested why you're asking this question, since you should be confident in your own tastes and not seek validation for them.

Saying one likes uncircumised cocks is like saying one likes Thai food, big deal, it's just a preference.

16. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i don't think Ms. Meg was trying to validate her feelings, just getting a consensuses of the ladies who might not be too vocal with their appreciation of foreskin.

you need to read some of the threads with women expressing anything from being unfamiliar with intact men to stating an intact cock is disgusting, diseased, revolting, unclean and a deal breaker.

i suspect most of those "women" have a cut penis of their very own. :smile:

and we're talking the states, where the circumcision is as high as 80% in some areas. maybe was given a lil love-nudge a boost to the boys with hoodies.. cuz there is sometimes much hatred toward the foreskin on the LPSG. :frown1:

17. D_ed75rde

D_ed75rde New Member

seems pretty obvious to me that on a website devoted to penises, which come in two varieties - cut and uncut - we might spend some time talking about the difference.

if you believe preferences aren't worth discussing, you might want to steer clear of the internet!

18. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

If she has a preference, so what? In itself it means nothing. If most Americans dislike uncut cocks, again so what? All perception and liking is subjective, so who cares what "most people" think?

19. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

Why should what strangers on a website say make her afraid to voice her opinion? There really is nothing that makes an opinion invalid, BS bandwagon fallacy logic aside lol..

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

umm there was no mention of her being afraid to voice her opinion.

why would a woman may be uncomfortable about voicing her own personal tastes?

did you just get here?

you have to know how any thread where the word "circumcise" appears in falls into insanity and ugly within two pages, and rage on forever.

why are you so dang jacked up about this thread?

i personally like the idea of Ms. Meg starting this thread, much of the already existing threads have very dude-centric slant. you can tell by the limited response here heaps of women might not be comfortable talking about circ. some might feel a bit odd choosing intact since most men don't choose to be be cut.

thread and question = valid and legit.

randomly: i am so missing the ladies around here.. where is my Estrogen Collective???

Draft saved Draft deleted