Am I the odd American woman out?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol.. I'm just stating my opinion. You are saying she should be scared because most people here hate circumcised cocks. I'm saying she shouldn't give a shit what others think, her thoughts are her own.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol.. I'm just stating my opinion. You are saying she should be scared because most people here hate circumcised cocks. I'm saying she shouldn't give a shit what others think, her thoughts are her own.

umm.. no.. no i didn't... i said no such thing.

don't ya think it's odd that you, a dude, has the most posts in a thread directed toward women?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't have a preference, but living in the UK, I'm more familiar with intact foreskins. Cut cocks do fascinate me though. Maybe it's the novelty factor.

I don't understand the argument that a cut cock is more hygienic. I've never encountered a stinky hoodie.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are not alone! I like the snakes in sweaters and the ones without. I find both to be sexy.

This thread made me go visit my favorite uncut gallery on LPSG to find that it's gone. I am so sad. Such pretty pictures and they're gone. I should have right clicked!

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's really up to the beholder of the penis and what they like the best.

People are surprised when girls prefer uncut because in a way the "unmutilated" member actually looks like it IS mutilated. The common opinion is that uncircumcised penis is ugly, which I agree with. Not only that but a circumcised penis is usually cleaner because of the simple fact that it's easier to wash. The Israelites had it right.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have also been raised on the cut guy. This site has totally turned me on to the uncut cock. Can't wait for the day I get to play with some skin. :)

Me too! I have had very limited experience with the uncut cock (and the one experience was pretty negative). But this site has completely changed my perspective and I'm excited to try out my newly purely academic skills on the real thing. I'm going to love the cock of any man I love, but now I know I can handle cut or uncut with equal adoration.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you will always find people who are "out of the mass hysteria". I myself love to be a part of that in a lot of ways.
Then again most people who do that tend to be smart and thoughtful, not to mention having a sense of fashion (in every way) and a personality to boot.

Coming from a place where circumcision is only done for "medical" or "religious" purposes, I do have a certain bias, but I certainly can relate and adapt. My point is, in the US there seems to be no reason to perform circumcision (I don't think there ever is) but it is one of the few countries in the world that do that by default.
Think of what things would look like without circumcision. Just a thought-provoker, nothing more...

So, for the question at hand, I'd say yes, but at the same time I'd be shaking your hand and trying to befriend you. :wink:

I agree that there really is no reason to perform a circumcision unless it's medically necessary. I am very thankful that my boyfriends mom realized this and kept her son intact. :tongue:

My ex was uncut, for religious/ culture reasons, but then he's Native American. We didn't let them cut our boys. He used to say his dad's anecdote about his sons; 'you want to cut his what--?'

Cleanliness is a big thing in their culture, as it is in my Finnish culture, so the so-called hygiene arguments did not fly. As for preferences in my partners, I do not hold it against a man if his parents did something to him before he had a say.

I certainly don't hold it against cut men if they are cut, regardless of when they had it done or if it was their decision. If I were into a guy, I wouldn't turn him down for sex because he was cut or anything else.

American here, while I haven't encountered the rare natural penis state, I feel confident that I would be happy to be with an unmutilated partner. I think guys should get to choose to be circumsized later in life if they wish to have the procedure performed.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I never said you should justify it. I'm just interested why you're asking this question, since you should be confident in your own tastes and not seek validation for them.

Saying one likes uncircumised cocks is like saying one likes Thai food, big deal, it's just a preference.

I am confident in my own tastes and am not seeking validation. I just wanted to hear the opinions of others. I like knowing how others feel about things, or how they view the world. Isn't that the basis of the internet in general? Lol.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not American and neither is my GF, but from what I can make out I am the first uncut guy she has been with (I'm not sure how usual this is in her country or if it was just a chance thing) and she loves it just fine. That's not to say she didn't like the other guys just because they were cut, but that there are factors out there that trump being cut or not. From her own mouth, 'fun exciting sex beats dull lousy sex any day', cut or not. It was quite fun the first time she saw my cock though, there was a moment's pause and when playing with it it was as if she wasn't 100% sure exactly what to do with an uncut one :)

That said, whilst the perception might be that cut guys are more popular in the US, where I come from (the UK) I had a housemate who got with a guy who was circumsized. She came to me and asked about how to deal with a cut cock since she had only been with uncut ones before (not that I had any advice to offer except 'err probably a good idea to get some lube' :p ). She ended up getting it from him and loving it too - I should know, I had to put up with all the noise! :p

I think the actual physical effect of whether a guy is cut or not is probably minimal, but it's the perception in having something out of the ordinary or something you have not experienced before that is most at play here.

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cut and bi here. One cool feature of playing with an uncut guy is we can "dock." That is the shit!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My lady friend loves the uncut, though she's just fine with mine. She has on her favorites dozens of small shaved uncut cock pics. Her son's are uncut and she likes to pull the skin over the head on mine.

castaway12000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm uncut... and am really glad. But as a young man, I really stood out... I hung a little lower then other guys, and I am uncut. Got made fun on a little.... but much better as a grown man. The underside of the head is extra sensitive....but I don't cum fast....its not that type of sensitive....guys, who are cut would not know the feeling. Anyeways... and california women interested in some skin? J.k.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

i would like it if you could point out to me exactly where you think mickey was saying meg should be scared because many folks here find circumsized cocks distasteful.

because i didn't get that AT ALL.

i got that mickey was saying that there's been a noticeable amount of hate expressed here for UNCIRCUMSIZED penises (they're "dirty", "unclean" and "nasty" to name just a few negative adjectives i've seen used to describe them -- UNCIRCUMSIZED not circumsized), and this seems to be a belief some women hold ...particularly here in the states. this is why mickey was saying it would be only natural that meg might decide to (given her own seemingly unpopular preference) make a thread seeing what some of the others think. i am sure she especially wanted to know if any other american women felt same way.

NOT for validation or to justify her own likes.

out of curiousity and enjoyment in participation.

meg seems pretty damn confident actually.

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Meg, I'm glad you started this thread. There are so many contentious threads on this topic that only guys contribute to. It's good to hear other womens' views on the subject.

It's really up to the beholder of the penis and what they like the best.

People are surprised when girls prefer uncut because in a way the "unmutilated" member actually looks like it IS mutilated. The common opinion is that uncircumcised penis is ugly, which I agree with. Not only that but a circumcised penis is usually cleaner because of the simple fact that it's easier to wash. The Israelites had it right.
Seriously? :confused:
This is not a "common view" in a lot of countries outside of the US. I guess it's what you get used to. Although, I am really struggling to see how a natural, intact penis could appear "mutilated" to anyone.

......That's not to say she didn't like the other guys just because they were cut, but that there are factors out there that trump being cut or not. From her own mouth, 'fun exciting sex beats dull lousy sex any day', cut or not. ..........
I don't know your gf, but she speaks a lot of sense. :biggrin1:

There are not enough women who prefer uncut.
Spread the word, convert!

Am I saying that just because I'm uncut myself?

Of course I am :laugh2:
Come to the UK.:wink: