Am I the only guy here who doesn't know the size of any other dude?

Straight men: do you know the dick dimensions of any other man?

• Yes

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 53 62.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, in college guys would brag about their size but not the girth...only the length. It was never really large..six or seven usually. After college, I have never had a friend or acquaintance share the size of their penis. Perhaps that is why a website like this would appeal to men since we don't have that kind of talk in our daily lives. Frankly, I am not sure I would want to know. Definitely not about my dad or brothers. I am glad that kind of talk has somewhat stopped.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
attended an all boys school, and yes, everyone seemed to know how big everyone else was; I even recall a classroom conversation about it while the instructor was out

a guy I used to do threesomes with (he and I on a single chick) not only was aware of our respective sizes but of other guys as well; in one of his conversations with a chick, he referenced the comparability of his size with this other guy's

had this one set of straight roomies (including me, a total of four guys) who were all exceptionally well-endowed (one of whom was a definite ten incher); they were each acutely aware of each of our sizes, as well as other guys, and there were frequent discussions

for the most part, I never gave it a thought, but LPSG is having the effect of making me more conscious of it -- caught myself actually checking out the bulges of some obviously straight blue collar guys the other day ...

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all right well I appreciate the clarification. Though more than 1/3 of the presumably straight dudes here know another dude's dimensions... so I'm thinking it's a pretty common thing... STRANGE, fo' sho'.. but common.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
it depends. i put yes, but i dont know for sure. i mean a guy will come up and say, well im almost 6, and i doubt he's lying coz its hardly a brag. another guy will say hes 9 and ill say its bullshit. this all comes about as my rugby team are very Shower friendly and talk about eachother all the time, one reason why i dont shower there.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I don't know, and don't want to know. Couple of my friends would from time to time say something like "X is like my dick, big and heavy". They know I will never bother verifying it, so let's just take it as a joke.

Either way, no, I have never seen anyone else's penis erect ever, pretty much. To be honest, I wouldn't even care about my own size or go around the internet joining websites like LPSG if my girlfriend didn't have some problems with size when we started having sex.

But since looking online, I admit I have become much more conscious about penis size. Still nowhere near enough to be curious about my friends' penises though.

D_Peanu Reeves

Just Browsing
Media
Yep, I agree with most of you are saying. I don't know the size of any other dude. I really had no idea that my 8.5" x 6" was considered above average till I joined this site. Most of the time, guys just keep to themselves. I do have to admit that sometimes I would hear a comment friends would say to eachother but the dude would just laught it off.