Am i the only lady bulge looker?

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very interested in finding out how many other women spend a big percentage of the day looking for big crotch bulges? If yes, ever get seen doing it?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely spend a big percent of my day -- probably around 80% -- looking for beagles. I camp out at cafes and busy intersections with my binoculars. Unfortunately, not many people have beagles.

Oh! This was about bulges? My bad.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol-- funny Not Punny!

Ah, no. I don't stare at a man's hips. I mean, first of all, what if you're caught? Wouldn't that be like making him an offer? lol, and second, uh, what's to see? I mean, it's not like a woman's breasts? Right? Unless he is wearing some very, very tight clothes....

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I'm shocked. I am a nurse part time outside of my military work, and nurses are such people. I can't even begin to explain. They will not only look, but call you out in front of other nurses, and then everyone will have conversations about the topic. I've had my package grabbed on several occasions as a nurse, and I've only worked as a nurse for 1 1/2 years. These were uninvited grabs at my crotch. I've been followed into the bathroom, pulled into empty patients rooms, the med room. Nurses are very sexed up people. I don't understand it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am more often looking at a guy's bum/ass. The few times I've been busted looking at someone, it's usually when I am staring at breasts. So, I guess my answer to your question is no.

OMG, I know what you mean! I've been busted a couple of times by my husband staring at a woman's breasts. I say to myself, "Boy, I wish mine were high and firm like hers."

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I'm shocked. I am a nurse part time outside of my military work, and nurses are such people. I can't even begin to explain. They will not only look, but call you out in front of other nurses, and then everyone will have conversations about the topic. I've had my package grabbed on several occasions as a nurse, and I've only worked as a nurse for 1 1/2 years. These were uninvited grabs at my crotch. I've been followed into the bathroom, pulled into empty patients rooms, the med room. Nurses are very sexed up people. I don't understand it.

Sexual healing! You must be good to look at clothed in scrubs. As a person from a family of MDs, there is a lot of encouragment of 'signs of life' both in outlook and humor.

D

deleted509196

No not really. To be honest the most beautiful part of a man is his face. Maybe now and again if I was majorly attracted I would take a quick glance at all of him (i.e look up and down). Anyway you can never see "bulges", unless the guy was turned on or something, as guys don't wear that tight clothing. I've looked at girl's boobs sometimes yeah, and asses (could be male or female). Anyway, I look at ALL of my guy on a regular basis, but then again he IS my boyfriend. Oh but if he has a bulge - WOW!

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was doing a triathlon a while back and about 20km into the run wearing tri/bike shorts with a very thin chamois ie doesn't hide much and two ladies were sitting in deck chairs at the side of the road so they were at about crotch height and one said to the other, "a little show there" the second answered, "quite a big show" so I guess they were checking everyone out as they shuffled past

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that most men's clothing today is not as bulge-revealing as it was in the past. I will admit that if a guy walked past me and it was obvious what he was packing, yes, I would so look!

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My 3rd wife was very open in her looking at guys, front or back. She liked to check out women too. I am usually more reserved in my observations, but she would point out the good looking ladies.