Am i the only lady bulge looker?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen many leotard clad, latex garbed, females working out at the Y. When they are doing their leg lifts and other exercises on the machines? (I can see every fold and crease in their pussyies).

I don't know if it is Exhibitionism or my nasty mind, but I love it.

I also love the pussy bulge. Don't see it very often but be it spandex or stretch pants, when I get a side look and see the bulge of the pubic bone, it sends me over the edge. That, to me, is way over breasts and butt.

Last edited:

B_avast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience I ve been checked out down there a lot of times. How do I know that? well I m trained to catch girls gazing at my bulge cause I m always looking for ego boosts... Many times had my favourite womenfolk to look at it while in clothes. I d share one of these with yiu for the sake of fun/bragging.. I was lying on my bed in my room enjoying a comics book when one of my mothers friend entered.. I had sort of a semi and as we talked I caught her eyes wandering about my crotch area..then I stared her into her eyes and caught a remarkable horniness... She were looking for my mom anyway so she left my room pretty soon and I jerked it off shortly afterwards fantasizing about screwing that mature milf hard! :))

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Living in NYC I've had this happen many times, especially on the subway. When the train is crowded and you are standing, the people sitting down have a close eye level view of your crotch. I've had women and men stare directly at it for the entire ride. Quite a few have not been shy at all about what they were looking at. One woman even started suggestively stroking the pole next to her while staring at it and licking her lips. When something like that happens, its difficult not to get an erection and then it becomes even more embarrassing. Years ago, I was wearing shorts one summer, and this woman was eyeing my bulge, and it started to get hard and almost came out of the bottom. I had nothing to cover it with and was petrified that I'd have to exit the train with my cock hanging out! I managed to run off before that happened, but swore that I would never wear shorts in public again.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very interested in finding out how many other women spend a big percentage of the day looking for big crotch bulges? If yes, ever get seen doing it?
God bless you..Its great to catch a lady staring at the ol' meat and potatoes..

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, I find it a turn on to catch them crotch gazing and then getting all red faced and flusterd when you bust them... lol they divert their eyes and try to act all nonchalant...lol

fender412002

1st Like
Media
There is a video on YouTube where a guy wears a hidden camera, stuffs his pants, and catches women staring at his bulge.

This has inspired me to try packing to see if I can catch women staring at me. My findings so far are that some do but not all. Two incidents stand out for me. About three months ago I was with my wife at Hooters. I caught a 40-45 year old beautiful blonde woman just staring at it. When she looked up, she gave me a huge smile. We were getting take out and our food came so we had to leave.

Then today I was in a waiting room at a hospital. A 50ish Hispanic woman with her husband was sitting right across from me. I purposely say with my legs open and was wearing a pair of jeans that tend to accentuate things. I was there about 30 minutes. I caught her staring and she gave me a shy smile. She and I exchanged smiles about 6 or 7 times in that half hour, each time after I'd catch her looking. About 20 minutes in, she crossed her legs and slyly with one hand beneath the purse on her lap, she had a hand right over her crotch. She was rocking her crossed leg and was gently rocking her hips side to side. She did all of this while talking to her husband. Is it possible this woman was subtly masturbating? Right before I left, she unzipped her jacket and did a big stretch arching her back with her hands behind her head. The hubby didn't notice anything. As I was leaving and walking past her she looked up and gave me a big smile.

jerkjameson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to buy some elasticised jeans, just to flaunt it.

According to my gf, the ladies do look, she said that as she looked at my bulge in my tight-ish jeans.
Funny, her sisters liked my jeans, saying they looked nice on me.

I often wear no undies in these jeans, and man, people got to notice.

jerkjameson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only want to see a bulge if he doesn't mean to show it. A guy trying to showcase his dick looks like a d-bag.
A lot of women seem to like douche bags.
However, if I'd like to flaunt it, don't mean I'm a douche bag.
What about camel toes?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of women seem to like douche bags.
However, if I'd like to flaunt it, don't mean I'm a douche bag.
What about camel toes?

Define "a lot."

Your statement does seem to call for some documentation. I daresay the majority of women on a big dick site would say the opposite. And if this is not a skewed enough sampling for you then I don't know what is.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response