Am i the only lady bulge looker?

jerkjameson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what about it? Nasty..I dont want to see that either.
I dont know how to explain the casual bulge vs a manufactured bulge.

:smile:
I want to see camel toe, and I see it all the time!

....Well, if I put on some pants, and they are not exactly loose, I will have a bulge and it is not contrived or manufacture, it just is.

Women got to loosen up a bit, still have this sexual repression going on, no wonder some men seek men.

Us guys love womens body parts, but women say guys parts are gross.
Way to make guys feel good, good job!

We are gross!

Really, are baggy pants our only option!

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found out at an old job that girls crotch gaze. It was unsurprisingly a huge turn on. I got a high five from one of them (sounds weird but we were around 20 at the time and she was a bit socially awkward)

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very interested in finding out how many other women spend a big percentage of the day looking for big crotch bulges? If yes, ever get seen doing it?

I don't, I think for a number of reasons, I'm usually thinking about other things, I'm not in the least interested in a guy's junk if I don't even know him, and, frankly, am I the only one who doesn't care what it's like soft? I mean, really!
But that aside, yeah, no I don't go around looking at crotches.

emperor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was jogging one warm morning...for some reason I was really hanging low that day (must have been the heat), and since I was wearing sweatpants and boxers, my cock was swinging in sync with my gait. Sort of like a human grandfather clock, with my cock behaving like that pendelum thingy.

It was 7 am, and some people were getting ready to head to work...I caught this one lady in her car look directly at my bulge and make an instinctive "licking/biting of lips" gesture that was most surely automatic and unconscious, because when she looked up at my face and realized I caught her looking, she immediately jerked her head to the side and glanced away in embarrassment.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, over the years I've realized quite a few women (mostly in the workplace it seems) have looked -- or perhaps "stared" is the right word. Some do the fast eye flick; some outright stare.

And I've never felt the slightest bit offended or made comment to them. Why put them on the spot. I don't mind. I guess it bolsters the ego. I've also realized that quite a few guys (straight and gay) have stared at me. Usually the same ones over and over when I enter a room and the eyes flick down to my crotch.

Which makes me wonder how many times I've been checked out when I didn't notice it?

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I want to see camel toe, and I see it all the time!

*snip*

Women got to loosen up a bit, still have this sexual repression going on, no wonder some men seek men.

You want to see camel toe. Your complaint is what exactly?

Men seeking other men is not women's "fault." Men seeking men is for their own reasons. Your 1% gay is for...?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women are visual ninjas... of course, if you are looking at them, they won't look at your crotch. You have to find some way of looking away and not having any eye contact with them to give them an opportunity to look. Of course, how will I see them looking if I am not looking... it's not a very easy thing to accomplish.

When I am bulging, I don't even bother to make eye contact and just let them look without acknowledging that they are checking me out. Can't bulge flash when hard though, that's cheating and women do NOT want to see some guy with a boner.

Bulge flashing is an art.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago, I was wearing shorts one summer, and this woman was eyeing my bulge, and it started to get hard and almost came out of the bottom. I had nothing to cover it with and was petrified that I'd have to exit the train with my cock hanging out! I managed to run off before that happened, but swore that I would never wear shorts in public again.

Ha! That's kinda hot actually. :wink:

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This has inspired me to try packing to see if I can catch women staring at me.
That all depends on how much fakery you packed in your pants--I mean, if it looked like you had a basketball in your shorts of course people were gonna stare and laugh at you . . . I bulge because of what god gave me--I pay little attention to it because it just is--as anyone with with a real larger member will tell you . . .

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have been known to bulge-watch a bit in my day.. and when I'm chillin at home with the man my eyes tend to wander in his crotch region.

The other day I told him I could see it and he didn't believe me.. because he said didn't even see it. So I softly poked the head and ran my finger along the shaft to the base to prove it. I could tell he was kinda flattered. I told him in a somewhat playful voice "I always keep an eye out for your bulge.. I just wanna see". He just smiled :)

Summer is best. Basketball shorts. Aww yeeea.