Am I the only one? (Hygiene Question)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good for you guys, pubic hair has an awful smell. I use a crotch deoderant I buy at Walgreen's. It works and is odorless.

OMG! they make a crotch deoderant?!!! That just makes me sad.
I'm really sensitive to sodium lauryl sulfate... try finding anything without it. It was first used as an industrial degreaser to strip crude oil off of concrete. It makes things suds nice, so they started putting it in everything. I've found a bar soap without it... Kirk's castle soap and I use it to wash everything. My head hair is buzzed short, so I guess if I grew it long (I wont) then I would buy some shampoo, but only for my head. I just wash my whole crotch area with my soap.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't wash down there. My science teacher in high school told me that it messes up the chemical balance, Ph and bacteria and its not good to wash. I usually just rinse my whole body when I shower anyways. And I like to come out wet without a towel.

The only place I use soap on is my teeth. I use dead sea mineral soap which tastes like salt. An expert told me that ingredients in toothpaste will inhibit gum growth and health.

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
i dont.. though some guy who i guess usually trolls the steamrooms once gave me one hell of a sensual handjob and i realized some days later that it was because he goes with a nice squirt of shampoo just sitting in his hand.

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
I don't wash down there. My science teacher in high school told me that it messes up the chemical balance, Ph and bacteria and its not good to wash. I usually just rinse my whole body when I shower anyways. And I like to come out wet without a towel.

The only place I use soap on is my teeth. I use dead sea mineral soap which tastes like salt. An expert told me that ingredients in toothpaste will inhibit gum growth and health.

uh, what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......... u serious?.. could i just use bar soap? i really dont wanna brush my teeth with dish detergent.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the structure of the pubical hair is different than the one on the head, therefore using shampoos and conditioners will not have much effect, the first feeling of conditioner being applied onto the pubes might be something like feeling more silky and smooth, the soon as you rinse it will be just like before. on the other hand using regular showergels and soaps is not reccomended, there are special "intimate zones" soaps with low pH level (3,5) which can be used instead. as for the uncut guys, soaping below the glanse and below foresking is something one should not do as it will remove all natural skin protection and make you more vulnerable to std's like NSU. just rinsing with good amount of water should do the trick. towel yourself dry is important too because all the water residue will just make a perfect skin for the bacteria to go crazy.