Am i the only one so late discovering...

himu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am I the only one discovering this amature website so late?
NewbieNudes .. they are amaizing.... i think the photo posting
rate is higher than 1 in every second... they have over 886,000 members
and over
1,007,765 images and growing fast.. very fast.

Awesome check it out.

Yeah it is great,, i am a member there now for a week

blakes9x7

Just Browsing
Media
There was a great couple on there a few months ago. The guy's name was zx-6r and he had great clips and pics of him fucking his hot female friend. She had great tits and the guy was huge. Now those pics and vids are gone. Anyone happen to have those videos or pics?

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blakes9x7 said:
There was a great couple on there a few months ago. The guy's name was zx-6r and he had great clips and pics of him fucking his hot female friend. She had great tits and the guy was huge. Now those pics and vids are gone. Anyone happen to have those videos or pics?

I have some of that guy's pics if you're interested. He was huge indeed.

Check out my pics on www.newbienudes.com (I'm testosterone) :biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I havve been to that place a few times and it is okay for some pictures butr it doesn't have all the interacting that you get here.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was a member there awhile back (as jbobb) and had some 24 or so pics on there. Then they tried to change their policy to make pictures accessible to paying members only. Well...it created quite a stink, to say the least, and I pulled all my stuff off.

After a stint during which people expressed rather strong opinions (pro and con) they reinstated access to pictures (except videos) to everyone who signs on as a member. I reposted some of my pix (which you might be able to find under a slightly different sig. :rolleyes: )

B_Kyuss

Experimental Member
Media
I like that site, thought the gold membership is too expensive and i can't see the videos (someone should post them for free somewhere else!).
And yes, i have a lot of pics of zx-6r and he was incredibly huge. His girlfriend was hot as well. Contact me if you want some.
Other good profiles for me are: seekers, tigolbitties, aMusi, mr_spontaneous, pippi and many others i can't find now.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
CardiffDillon said:
One of the things I don't like about newbienudes is that it's very hard to search profiles to find people that might be of interest.

Who needs a second LPSG? Not me.. I have a hard enough time Keeping up with this one.:tongue:

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like NN. For us str8 guys, they have lots of nekid girlies! The only bad thing is there are some a-holes on there who like to harass and vote low ratings. But I've made several friends and at least one hook-up! And it's where I lost my pic posting virginity! So it'll always have a special place in my.....loins!