Am I the only one who finds this funny/messed up

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hungryforu, Feb 11, 2012.

1. hungryforu

hungryforu New Member

so i know this guy, Tom, i wouldn't even really call him a friend just someone i talk to every once in a while, anyway though, he kept getting a new gf, like once every month. so i asked someone that knew him well, one of his old friends Will what was up with that. He told me that he hates this kid, and makes it his mission to break him and his new gf's up. so i asked him, how do you do that. he said he fucks all his gf's. now i am not a small guy, but i played football with Will and he is huge, now i'm not gay, just stating facts. probably about 7 soft and 9.5 hard. so as i keep asking around, cause it's kind of funny or fucked up, i asked one of Tom's exes what was up. and apparently i opened a can of a two hour convo (time i didn't have might i add), about how Will is huge and is some sort of sex god, some shit like that, you know what i mean. so as the story progresses Tom is only about 5 inches and doesn't know how to use it, and Will is 9.5 or 10 and makes this girl cum about 11 times, and they left Tom for Will and Will basically just uses them as his fucktoy and actually has sex with most of them in Tom's bed when Tom and said girl are dating, then when they break up, Will sends Tom pictures and stuff.

now my question is, although i am not huge or big, but am not small (i'm prllly about 7.5 or 8) am i the only one who finds this hilarious and really really fucked up. i mean if you want a whole story about what happened i'm sure i can get one of the girls to get on here and write out what happened lol.

2. upone

upone New Member

It doesn't sound fucked up at all. When you break up, especially a l.t.r., a lot of people spend a couple months fucking their brains out. Been there, done that, enjoyed the trip.

3. hungryforu

hungryforu New Member

well yeah, i get that, but they are still together when they fuck, but at the same time i still think it's hilarious, but still a lil fucked up. but Will is the type of guy that thinks his shit don't stink cause he's good at sex and has a big one lol

Draft saved Draft deleted