Am I the only one who likes a natural bush on a guy?

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im all for bush, male and female. Although i admit to shaving my labia and having my husband shave his balls so i can suck on them. Its for practicality that i have him do that much.

I love manly bush, i love the smell and feel of it between my fingers. I love love love it.

I also shave my labia leaving just a little Hitler, but I also find images of women with hairy bushes quite a turn-on.

My man also shaves his balls and around his anus for me - I love to have a good lick around those areas and pubes just get in the way. I agree, however, that the sight of a manly bush is very arousing - it's just so primal - brings out the animal in me!

Lily

j0292

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
blokeboy, great pics!
wanna see more though
keep them coming!

natural is so much better... but i hate hairy balls, they have to be shaven.

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Blokeboy, you have a beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing it. I loved looking at your faves and if you can dig up more, I'm panting for them.

There's been such heated debate over pubic hair in sex chats. I've always loved hair, big hair on men and women yet, some guys and gals look great shaved, trimmed or whatever. Personally, I like anus hair too, dark and mysterious. I never complain about it getting in my mouth or having to peel it from between my teeth. Hehehe. What an idea.

If you look at yourself and see a mousey, sparse, uninteresting sex package, due to some degree to your hair, you've got to do something about it, right? Shave it, primp it, dye it, tease it, wax it, etc. Everyone's got to admit that a glorious bush, of any color as you've proved with your great gallery, is like the perfect frame for a great painting. It just makes your sex look HOT! Makes you look wild, like a lion or buffalo, ready for anything.

Who looks great shaved? Think hairless boys or boy wannabees. That's cool.
Some guys want to be boys or statues, or want to betreated gently (or rough, who am I to say?). Gals have another story and I don't think it has to do with infantilism as much as with guys. But hey, some men's cocks do look great shaved and some gals look delicious, like sushi.

I swear, I'll never tell anyone what to do with their hair. They have to look at themselves and display themselves to others and they're telling their story with however they look. We all have to accept our endowments. I'm thinking of dying mine black. I wish I knew a way to thicken it. Any ideas?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
bigmeatnj, that bush of yours is such a pleasure to gaze at!

Nothing compares to staring at my husbands lovely bush when he's sitting on my chest. His hand around his cock begging me to take in my mouth. If he were shaved, it just wouldnt have the same effect!