Am I the only one who likes a natural bush on a guy?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am certainly a fan of hairy guys and enjoyed viewing the pics you have all posted. I love hairy butts, chests, muscular thighs, and a nice thick pubic bush in its natural state. Why do guys sadly pander to fashion, natural is far more sexier. Sadly I have no pics to post, but would ask all of you who have, continue to share them with your lpsg buddies.

Cheers x

cilla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If BLOKEBOY took over a Gallery in London for an Exhibition of all his photographs, it would be THE most talked about (and attended) EVER!!! What a magnificent collection--every single one, is ART at its BEST!!!!:tongue:

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trimmed just seems cleaner to me. It also doesn't hold as much odor. i don't like smooth, just trimmed.

I Very much agree Dont go for total shaved but trimmed and neat is perfect esp if youre into oral sex. Nothing worse than going down on guy and gaging on smelly pubes or choking on a hairball from his forest.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At your request I present to you, more BUSH

Blokeboy, I fucking love the "looking down at you" pic. First, I've got a bit of a thing for pics of guys wearing a shirt but no pants. Second, I also like pics of guys angled so that you're looking up at them between their legs. Third, I love pics that give you the feeling that you're "peeking" up at something you weren't meant to see.

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haha, yeah, this is great! When I was 12 or 13 I couldn't wait to grow hair down there, now that I've got it, why would I want to shave it off??

Aspshortjock, those are GREAT pics!

aspshortjock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha, yeah, this is great! When I was 12 or 13 I couldn't wait to grow hair down there, now that I've got it, why would I want to shave it off??

Aspshortjock, those are GREAT pics!

why thank you. can you believe my ex wanted me to shave that off?

I appreciated and loved all of his body hair. but he was always shaving it off.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blokeboy, I fucking love the "looking down at you" pic. First, I've got a bit of a thing for pics of guys wearing a shirt but no pants. Second, I also like pics of guys angled so that you're looking up at them between their legs. Third, I love pics that give you the feeling that you're "peeking" up at something you weren't meant to see.

I meant to post these pics as part of my post last night, but the forum was being glitchy. The first pic is slightly off-topic, but relates to what I was saying in my previous post.

Attachments